• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First 100 days - your '24 wish list

For President

• Total voters

TheOtherAndrew

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2021
Wisconsin
Which candidate are you leaning towards and what is your #1 expectation for (if) their first 100 days in office (border)? #2? Why could the other candidates not do as good of a job at your 1&2?

Id bet things may be a tad heated after this cycle but lets imagine a world where we get our top 2 PLAUSIBLE expectations - blurt them out!

Trump has no chance. the eft would assassinate him before allowing him back.

I'm going with Desantis, and hope he is smart enough to pick Candice Owens. She brilliant, female,(not to mention gorgeous) and black, which checks a LOT of boxes. She could swing it.

This is a raise your hand if you still believe that the system is NOT corrupt thread.
Tell me what anyone on that list is going to do about the corruption in the FBI, CIA, DHS, department of education, department of labor and the rest of the alphabet.
Tell me how they are going to fix the Pravda media including Facebook, Twitter and the rest.
Tell me how they are going to fix the corruption in the judicial branch.
Tell me how they are going to fix the corruption in the legislative branch.
Executive actions? Bwaaaahahaha
Vote harder!!!!

This is a raise your hand if you still believe that the system is NOT corrupt thread.
Tell me what anyone on that list is going to do about the corruption in the FBI, CIA, DHS, department of education, department of labor and the rest of the alphabet.
Tell me how they are going to fix the Pravda media including Facebook, Twitter and the rest.
Tell me how they are going to fix the corruption in the judicial branch.
Tell me how they are going to fix the corruption in the legislative branch.
Executive actions? Bwaaaahahaha
Vote harder!!!!
They're not, but not voting is just quitting. I dont think there are a lot of quitters around here.

They are all equally worthless. I may just write in Ted Nugent.

While I don't think voting above the local level means anything any more, I still can't bring myself to not vote.

I want Trump to win, and in his first 100 days to clean house. Then, deport all the illegals as well as all Democraps to Canada. What will we do without them? Democraps can be replaced by Nicki Haley lovers while they try to figure out how to make electric cars run in the cold.

I want Trump to win, and in his first 100 days to clean house. Then, deport all the illegals as well as all Democraps to Canada. What will we do without them? Democraps can be replaced by Nicki Haley lovers while they try to figure out how to make electric cars run in the cold.
Virtually 0% chance. They will kill him first.

Trump was an anti-gun twat waffle whose only redeeming quality was running against Hilary.

He nearly banned "assault weapons" and banned bump stocks instead. The gun lobby backed him for nation wide concealed carry and delisting of silencers both which were off the table after he was elected.

He couldn't even get a permanent tax change with control of both houses.

Trump was an anti-gun twat waffle whose only redeeming quality was running against Hilary.

He nearly banned "assault weapons" and banned bump stocks instead. The gun lobby backed him for nation wide concealed carry and delisting of silencers both which were off the table after he was elected.

He did (try) to do one thing I liked, secure the border. Then Potato killed that and now realizes he fucked up.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
Make DC gallows great again….

2EBFC6D4-7F84-4AE1-A222-B17529317408.jpeg

Y’all vote me in and it won’t take a100 fuckin days. Only one

Trump has no chance. the eft would assassinate him before allowing him back.

I'm going with Desantis, and hope he is smart enough to pick Candice Owens. She brilliant, female,(not to mention gorgeous) and black, which checks a LOT of boxes. She could swing it.
That would ignite the shitstorm of the likes no one has ever seen

Reactions: Skeptic1
That would ignite the shitstorm of the likes no one has ever seen
Perhaps, but I owuldnt count on it.

'Who' would so 'what'?

I think that even @TexPatriot has realized that crossing the Potomicon (Rubitomoc is you prefer) isnt going to happen. 😁

Reactions: Snipe260
Lmao. Somebody smokin crack!
Show me where the administration thinks it fucked up or has changed its invasion assistance…….

Their only “fuckup” is that they have been able to bring in more divisions than they thought they would be able to and even the white bread suburban moms are starting to question their “Hate has no home here” signs.

Last edited:
Trump will have the election stolen from him again, 100% chance. No Dominion voting machine with count a single Trump vote, same as 20/20. Anyone who questions or disagrees will be persecuted and hounded by leftists until they are in prison or bankrupted, same as last time.

States like Georgia and Pennsylvania will stuff ballot boxes and count fake votes, same as last time. I promise you there is no such thing as "ballot cases" stuffed with 60,000 ballots hidden under tables. As in Georgia. And there is no such thing as over-whelming votes for a retarded druggie as in Penn state.

Even Fox News sided with Biden and the steal. How can you easily detect a steal? Simple. If Biden is winning Milwaukee, a typically communist area, with 60% of the vote to Trumps 40% of the vote and they stop counting votes at 10pm and they suddenly release a vote tally at 3:00 am that has 243,000 Biden votes and 143 Trump votes, it is fucking FAKE! To believe it is the height of stupidity. When that fraud worked, they did the same thing in Michigan 45 minutes later, released a totally improbable vote tally. Then they had the nerve to say, they had forgot to release the magical Biden votes earlier. What a fucking joke.

Show me where the administration thinks it fucked up or has changed its invasion assistance…….
Dont get me wrong, I'm not defending the Potato, but they are realizing we have a serious problem.. Sadly they will dance around and do nothing. I couldn't find the article I was looking for but from a similar one on CNN...

Amid growing concerns that large groups of migrants waiting in Mexico could cross over the border next week, Biden’s team said Thursday it was surging resources to the area, improving processing efficiency for immigration claims, imposing consequences for unlawful entry, bolstering nonprofit capacity, targeting smugglers and working with international partners.

www.cnn.com › 2022/12/16 › politicsEveryone can now agree -- the US has a border crisis | CNN ...

Ivan Pierre Aguirre/Reuters CNN — A pointless argument battered Washington for much of this year over whether the southern US border is in crisis. But no one is now doubting the chaos and...

Dont get me wrong, I'm not defending the Potato, but they are realizing we have a serious problem.. Sadly they will dance around and do nothing. I couldn't find the article I was looking for but from a similar one on CNN...

Amid growing concerns that large groups of migrants waiting in Mexico could cross over the border next week, Biden’s team said Thursday it was surging resources to the area, improving processing efficiency for immigration claims, imposing consequences for unlawful entry, bolstering nonprofit capacity, targeting smugglers and working with international partners.

www.cnn.com › 2022/12/16 › politicsEveryone can now agree -- the US has a border crisis | CNN ...

Ivan Pierre Aguirre/Reuters CNN — A pointless argument battered Washington for much of this year over whether the southern US border is in crisis. But no one is now doubting the chaos and...
They don’t care.

They will blatantly schlong the results and they know no one will do anything.

They violated peoples most intimate physical boundaries and people went along with it.

Once they have shamed you personally they own you as far as the collective shaming goes.

It’s like I told peeps. If they got cops to violate their own deeply personal rights why would those cops care about others rights?

That motherfucker don’t even know when he’s taking a shit! The potato that is

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Amid growing concerns that large groups of migrants waiting in Mexico could cross over the border next week, Biden’s team said Thursday it was surging resources to the area, improving processing efficiency for immigration claims
The "concern" is that they might have to wait in line for a bit while waiting for the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and Maggot

EVERY politician is an anti-gun twat waffle days and weeks after a mass murder, especially like the one perpetrated by the FBI in Las Vegas.

I’m hoping and praying for a Trump victory, even though I know he has almost an absolute zero chance of getting enough votes to overcome the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes the left is currently working on. I would love more than anything to see a total meltdown of the left, and right, after his victory, a meltdown that would make the 2016 meltdown look pale and weak in comparison.

Reactions: mtrmn and 101st
image.jpeg

Yank - Isn't your stance exactly what the "deep-state" wants in a person - disengage (specific to election here)?

Last edited:
EVERY politician is an anti-gun twat waffle days and weeks after a mass murder, especially like the one perpetrated by the FBI in Las Vegas.

I’m hoping and praying for a Trump victory, even though I know he has almost an absolute zero chance of getting enough votes to overcome the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes the left is currently working on. I would love more than anything to see a total meltdown of the left, and right, after his victory, a meltdown that would make the 2016 meltdown look pale and weak in comparison.
Trump declared in his book, The America We Deserve, "I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

Don Jr. talked him out of an assault weapon ban when he banned bump stocks. Trump talked a good game before the election to get votes and endorsements but never delivered on anything related to the Second Amendment. The only voting block who thinks Trump was pro Second Amendment are Democrats who blame Trump for breathing.

Vermin Supreme. Hes been quiet of late. Needs a come back.

He is more sane than any other potential candidate, other than Trump.

You Americans are weird.

Write me in. I promise, y'all will love the EOs I'll sign on day one.

Except for our resident commies, but I'd have an EO or 3 just for them. ;)

I just hope whoever he/she is that is capable of winning against this election of very stacked odds has a magic wand powerful enough to actually bring our nation somewhat back towards the middle

And also has the smarts to put people in based on capabilities and successful experience as opposed to choosing people based on being a woman of African descent and/or the most important qualification (to the current administration) being a sexual deviant.

For the voting skeptics, what is plan then?
How many voting issues need to occur before you stop calling people 'skeptics' ?
How many elections need to be stolen ?
How many KamelToe Hairless's need to be VP ?
How many times do you need to hear that Biden got 80 some million votes ?

Ain't no skeptics son, them be realists.