• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FIRST AR15 ordered !

Cody Petersen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Pulaski New York
Hey all. Well i just got my new Specialized Dynamics Custom AR15 ordered. here are the specs!

Calibers:……………………………………223
Upper receiver:……………………….flat top upper
Barrel: …………………………………….416 Stainless Lilja blank, Wylde chamber
Hand guards…………………………..Free float round aluminum vented and fluted
Gas block:……………………………….low profile gas block
Pistol grip:……………………………….Ergo Deluxe 4045
Stock:……………………………………….Magpul PRS
Trigger…………………………………….Rock River 2 stage
Accuracy guarantee:……………….Sub-Moa guarantee

I cannot wait to recieve this rifle! Going to be one coyote killing machine! if i can find a coyote!

The service of The owner Scott Milkovich was by far the best expierience. I started talking to him a while back just asking questions about coyote hunting and guns in general. After talking for a few months i talked to him about a rifle from his company. I have heard nothing but good things about these rifles and am very excited. It will be an OD green color with the barrel, stock, and pistol grip being black! CAN'T wait! Please talk to him about buying a rifle! He did a great job at getting me setup for my first AR15. He knows i have been saving fur checks from trapping for this rifle and he is an AWESOME guy!

Re: FIRST AR15 ordered !

We better get pics and a range report! I'll do the same.

I thought you said you were broke? Congratulations, kiddo, I am happy for you.
grin.gif

I am broke because i order things like this lol. I will try to get range reports although that will be a new thing for me!

"Retail is 1500 but we are trading some things also"

Trading from a retailer... that's pretty awesome man.

Post pics when you get your hands on it.

Welcome to one of the most addictive and enjoyable hobbies out there. 8) forgot EXPENSIVE

I think a young man like Cody deserves a little bit of a break, he handles himself well and is a good representative of what a youth should be in todays day and age. Plus we don't have red foxes down this way and always wanted one to display.

I'll also display my fur when it arrives. LOL

tag! Researching for a new rifle! RRA or this! I am going to email him!

PICS Please as soon as it arrives

Thanks!

Franc