• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Arca bipod

pik3ee

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2022
USA
Looking on opinions on the best value in arca bipods at the current time. I have a harris brmp on a pic rail and been generally happy with it but recently got a MDT ACC and am considering switching to arca. Uses are primarily for the range/ bench/ prone and prs style shooting but have no plans to compete so I dont need the most state of the art or feature packed bipod.

I would just buy the arca mount from rrs for the Harris. This will also work with your pic rails on other rifles you have.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.png
    IMG_1270.png
    1,021 KB · Views: 42
Looking on opinions on the best value in arca bipods at the current time. I have a harris brmp on a pic rail and been generally happy with it but recently got a MDT ACC and am considering switching to arca. Uses are primarily for the range/ bench/ prone and prs style shooting but have no plans to compete so I dont need the most state of the art or feature packed bipod.
My suggestion is to look at the Atlas Cal (cant and lock...no pan which to me if far more desirable). You can get them with no clamp from BT (who makes this bipod) and put whatever type of ARCA clamp you want on it from Area 419 to the more expensive but beautiful RRS SC-ARC or any other clamp that has 17S mounting hole pattern.

You can get the Area 419 clamp from BT or 419 (and other resellers). Excellent product and not as pricey as RRS but the RRS will also clamp to pic rail.

Make you wonder why you liked your Harris.

Reactions: Vandoogle13
I have one of these with a picatinny rail. Use a TBAC and Atlas Cal for bipods

really loving the mdt ground pod @130. ish it's a great deal, as well as the super cal from atlas more money but really nice
both with utilizing arca rails

Thoughts on the warne skyline in comparison to the other recommendations?