• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Bag. OG Game Changer or Tactical Udder?

chris514scott

New to the sport and anxious to learn
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Oklahoma
Alright I've read a few bag threads and have narrowed down my first Bag to one of these two. Just looking for some more options on just these two. Also if I end up going for the game changer is it better to get waxed canvas or standard nylon?

I have only seen one udder, it seemed to work well for the guy using it. The Waxed canvas is better than the Nylon on the GC. The mini Fortune Cookie is half the weight of both, and 95% as effective. And I am biased FWIW lol.

I have a game changer, a clutch, and have an udder on pre-order from Bison Tactical. The game changer is new and is too full, the clutch is good for barricades when I am too short for the heaight of the game changer. I will see how the udder works and sell the one(s) that don't make the cut.

I have a game changer, a clutch, and have an udder on pre-order from Bison Tactical. The game changer is new and is too full, the clutch is good for barricades when I am too short for the heaight of the game changer. I will see how the udder works and sell the one(s) that don't make the cut.
A note for you on the Gamechanger. Per their site description and my experience:
"Hidden zippered opening allows the addition and removal of fill for a customized bag weight and firmness."
In other words, they overfill it a bit to allow you to choose your fill amount without having to buy more fill right away. Taking some out is easy enough. ;)

A note for you on the Gamechanger. Per their site description and my experience:

In other words, they overfill it a bit to allow you to choose your fill amount without having to buy more fill right away. Taking some out is easy enough. ;)

I realize that, but my son likes it as is, so I am leaving it until I try the udder bag. He can adjust it as he sees fit.

Reactions: lash
I have both. The udder (Warhorse Development-Saracen) is a little more applicable in different situations for me. Warhorse is coming out with another version of the udder, a little smaller (I think) with lighter and adjustable fill. But, it's all about what you like and what fits your bill. My boy likes the Gamechanger better. So different strokes for different folks.

I have both. The udder (Warhorse Development-Saracen) is a little more applicable in different situations for me. Warhorse is coming out with another version of the udder, a little smaller (I think) with lighter and adjustable fill. But, it's all about what you like and what fits your bill. My boy likes the Gamechanger better. So different strokes for different folks.

That is the version that I have on pre-order. Not sure when they will start shipping them.

Up in Canuckistan I have never seen any of the Tactical Udders so not sure how bender they are.

However, the GCs (all of the versions) make a pretty stable surface when fllopped on their side (like a really big rear bag). I have found this to be a pretty useful position for the bag on surfaces that are larger than a 2X4 but still too small to use a tripod.

That is the version that I have on pre-order. Not sure when they will start shipping them.

If you ordered from Bison Tactical, I believe they'll be shipping this week.

I have the OG GameChanger but I don't like that it doesn't have the tops straps to secure to the rifle, makes moving into and between positions more cumbersome, so I put the V2 Tactical Udder on pre-order.

You may want to consider this if securing to the rifle is something that matters to you.

The regular game changer has all of the straps. Just sayin' ?

The original udder has all the straps also. The gen 2 only has handles on two sides. Not sure what difference it would make. Weight maybe but not much.

I just picked up the gen 1 udder as we used one on the Bison Tactical sponsered tank traps stage at the Bighorn Steel Classic. I really like it. It seems to fit more bills than a game changer, but the game changer is a nice bag.

The original udder has all the straps also. The gen 2 only has handles on two sides. Not sure what difference it would make. Weight maybe but not much.

I just picked up the gen 1 udder as we used one on the Bison Tactical sponsered tank traps stage at the Bighorn Steel Classic. I really like it. It seems to fit more bills than a game changer, but the game changer is a nice bag.

The V2 Udder has the 1" straps unless you order it without them.

If you ordered from Bison Tactical, I believe they'll be shipping this week.

I have the OG GameChanger but I don't like that it doesn't have the tops straps to secure to the rifle, makes moving into and between positions more cumbersome, so I put the V2 Tactical Udder on pre-order.

You may want to consider this if securing to the rifle is something that matters to you.

I got the notification that they created a shipping label last night. I might have it by the weekend.

My gamechanger has the straps, but I have not tried it strapped to my gun. The extra weight would help with recoil though.

Guys - thanks for all the orders, and compliments :). MinnesotaMulisha, I will try to send a Tee-Shirt your way since you missed out on the discount. What size do you wear? Also I used to post the discount here, and I just lost track. Feel free to let other guys know about the code if they are on the hide. It doesn't work for everything since I am not allowed to discount some items, but should cover most things !

Reactions: camocorvette
Guys - thanks for all the orders, and compliments :). MinnesotaMulisha, I will try to send a Tee-Shirt your way since you missed out on the discount. What size do you wear? Also I used to post the discount here, and I just lost track. Feel free to let other guys know about the code if they are on the hide. It doesn't work for everything since I am not allowed to discount some items, but should cover most things !

Exactly what I was talking about! Thanks Fred!

Finally tried mine last night off of a spool set up to roll. I shot 5 rounds at a 1" dot at 100 yards and it was under 1 moa. I will be using it at a match tomorrow.

I LOVE my Saracen from Warhorse Development Group. Does everything I could ask, and Chas is a great guy. Can't really ask for anything more.

Any updates ? I have the game changer but I seent the udder fat boy on FB and that looks like it would be more flexible