• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing First bobcat of the year!

BIGBOY1975

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Choupique,Louisiana
I killed this bobcat out of my deerstand Sunday early evening 11-18-2012 he came walking down my foodplot and stopped and satdown at about 80 yds and i smoked him, he is a small one,the gun is a Pierce Action with a Manners T-4 with detabable mag all duracoted in green, carbon fiber barreled i wrapped it in the desert digital tape to match my scope cover,chambered in 308 with a 6x24x50 Swarovski with tds reticle i was shooting Fed 180g Trophy bonded tips.Although i didnt call him in we have a bunch so i shoot them whenever possible.
101_0125.jpg
101_0126.jpg
101_0124.jpg

Re: First bobcat of the year!

we have more coyotes where i hunt than bobcats...much more and i shoot them whenver i see them

Congrats !!

Ours just opened the 15th and we are having an Indian Summer now. 58 degrees... weird weather.

need it to freeze up some to travel the dirt roads. MUDDY right now.

Nice shooting there. Glad I'm not the only one out in the woods hunting with a boat anchor of a rifle