• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Build Finally Done, Thank You SH!

Janus4088

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2009
San Jose, CA
A special thank you to r/longrange, r/guns, SnipersHide, Ryan, LonewolfUSMC, and Mike at CSTactical.

Picture of the Rifle.

Remington 700 AAC-SD (20") with AAC Brake.

B&C Stock

Badger 20MOA rail

Seekings 30mm Rings

Vortex 6-24x50 FFP MRAD

Triad Tactical Stock Pack

Ammo made by me: (175gr HPBT SMK, 44gr Varget, Win FC Brass, CCI primers)

Cheap bipod from my .22lr. Cant decide between the Harris S-BRM + reloading equipment or Atlas. Stock will also be replaced in Winter with a Rock Solid Chassis.

I didn't grow up with firearms, my family is heavily anti-gun, so most everything I have learned has come from Snipershide, the people/users listed above, and the treasure trove of knowledge from the Snipershide user-base. So thank you guys!

Special shout out to Mike @ CSTactical. Really helpful guy, super easy to deal with, and I ordered my scope at 11am yesterday, got it today at 2pm. Customer for life.

3Ic7Ekk.jpg

there you go!

nice rig my friend.

Awesome weapon there!!!!!!!
You should be proud!!!!!!!
Have fun and post your range report.

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
Blacked out

Very nice for your first build! I think you'll be even more pleased after putting her through her paces this weekend. I've found it usually takes several sessions to determine how each rifle likes to be held to perform at it's best. I agree that at least 5 shot groups show a guns accuracy and precision the best. More often that not it shows my inconsistency rather than the rifle's!!!
:cool::cool: