• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First camo job...What you think?

jtac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
Natchitoches, La
Camo my Benelli Nova. Give some input

url]

Re: First camo job...What you think?

I accept paypay for the cash you owe me on my next chiropractor visit. I'm fairly certain my neck is jacked.
as for the camo, i like! I am a fan of the larger more dramatic break up patterns. more detail just blurs into a sold color from a distance.
nice work

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SigSense</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, pretty good job and are you a current JTAC? </div></div>

Not sure what a Jtac is? Care to explain?

Good luck with the money c_bass16. I don't know how it ended up wrong side up but it did. I'm doing good to get the pics onto the site much less be trying to rotate them and all.

Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC): Person trained to expertly control the aerial dropping of munitions. I saw jtac as your forum name and thought.....

jtacs drop bombs on your moms

Yea I don't drop bombs sorry for the mis-concept. Just goes with my name not bombs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Camo my Benelli Nova. Give some input

url]

</div></div>I like!!!!!!!!