• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Coup De Grace SBR?

evilsvt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2005
college station, TX
I couldn’t help myself and wanted to do something different.

PVA 12.5” 6.5 Grendel in my HNT26

C3F12058-0CB6-40E1-8F59-967541C1D207.jpeg

I'm close. I went with a 16" .260 in the HNT 26 with a MK 5 as well. Bout 400 rounds in and love it so far.

FYI, check the allen head that holds in the release button to un fold the stock from time to time. Mine came loose and gouged the shit out of the metal when I didn't notice it and folded it up.

12.5 bolt Grendels are super fun. Been loving my little JTAC I got last year. I wish the bolt on it was as silky as the CDG.

Last edited:
For shits and giggles I just put some 6.5 G in my AW mag and they stayed in, picked up and chambered great. Obviously didn't extract with the wrong bolt head and chamber. They are a little loose in the mag but I think with a little feed lip tweak it could be the ticket. I'd certainly give it a chance if I did a Grendel with the CGD. This is my first rifle with AW mags and so far Im liking them a lot. I'd like to see a 5-6 round AW mag, it would just about be flush fit.

Reactions: st1650
For shits and giggles I just put some 6.5 G in my AW mag and they stayed in, picked up and chambered great. Obviously didn't extract with the wrong bolt head and chamber. They are a little loose in the mag but I think with a little feed lip tweak it could be the ticket. I'd certainly give it a chance if I did a Grendel with the CGD. This is my first rifle with AW mags and so far Im liking them a lot. I'd like to see a 5-6 round AW mag, it would just about be flush fit.
I might give this a try