• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing First Deer Ever

joebino55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Ft Benning, Georgia
I shot my first deer ever yesterday. It was a little 8 point buck taken at 471 yards with my 243 shooting a 105 AMAX. That is the exit hole in the pictures.

img0528ly.jpg

img0529nh.jpg

Re: First Deer Ever

Congrats that's a nice little buck and a good shot, must have been a quick kill the mouth blood looks like its straight from the heart.

That was a heck of a shot from 471 yds! Perfect placement...you didn't waste much meat on that one!

Nice 1st deer,you never forget the first one.

wow look at that nice green grass compared to my all brown stuff. Nice shooting.

Excellent first deer!!

Welcome to a life-time of adventure!!!!!!!!

...well done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did u eat the rocky mountain oysters?</div></div>
Hell no! I will have some jerky, summer sausage, hamburger, and cube steak to eat in about a week though.

Congratulations. Nice deer for the first.

I know how you feel, got my first one this year as well. Of course mine was only at 75 yards so I can't brag of any shooting prowess.

Charlie

Nice buck you will also remember that first one NICE JOB and Hppy Hunting

That's a great shot. I wish I could hunt this late in the year. Our season ended in November.