• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"First, do no harm" (Unless you refuse the Covid Death Shot)

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/uva-hospital-refused-unvaccinated-transplant

Shit makes my blood boil. I guess the Hippocratic Oath is another casualty of the Covid Scam. WTF is up with the medical profession? Denying a man medical care because he won't be a Big Pharma guinea pig? Natural immunity counts for nothing. I hope their is a special place in hell for these scumbags.

Last edited:
    I'm going to need my annual prescription refills issued soon, the clinic always requires a physical for that...I'm thinking of just skipping the pills. Can't trust these fuckers anymore.
    Just had mine a few weeks ago to get my prescription filled. Nurse asked me the usual questions, then asked if I had received the Covid experimental vaccine. I replied no and that under no circumstances known to man would I be agree to one. She didn't press the issue and moved on. If she had, I would have thanked her for her time, gotten up, and walked out the door.

An interesting aside.

I drive part time for a courier service that works almost exclusively for UVA, an huge % of it is dialysis samples. You wouldnt believe hwo many people have kidney problems and need regular dialysis. Apart from UVA itself I stop at 7 places. The largest is in Lynchburg Virginia. Every time Id go there there would be dozens of folks hooked up and it ran like that frm 800 until 2100, steady stream. Thats only my route and there are a dozen routes...or more. I asked one of the head folks there why so many people with kidney problems? Their answer was that the leading cause of kidney problems is diabetes. So why so much diabetes, sir? Poor diet. Too much trans fat from crap like McDonald's, especially things like French Fries, and other garbage foods. Too much sugar and other crappy sweeteners.

Transplant ... immunosuppressants. Little ability to fight off a cold, flu, etc.. Vaccine just part of the protocols required (which I think are fairly stringent about a lot of things). Doctors aren't going to waste a heart if they can help it.

I get the reason for it, but the man in the story has had Covid and fully recovered. Yet they still insist on a vaccine? I don't comprehend the medical communities refusal to accept natural immunity, which is superior to a vaccine.
    The vaccine still helps with preventing the disease after infection ... to the tune of 2 times better protection, last I read. Regardless ... seems like a shitty decision to make, especially as the fellow was at the top of the list and does have natural immunity/antibodies.

Imagine this type of thing will be pretty decent fodder for medical ethicists for a while.

Reactions: Arc Light
    i posted this already but it fits here.
    this is a condensed version of the 5 hour event.
    they killed people and they should hang if found guilty.

goddammit.

I guess my question would be: why would you put a good heart in someone that has had the “vaccine” when it is only going to be subject to myocarditis/pericarditis from the spike protein in the new patient?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I believe that it's more hospital protocol then Covid that has killed people during this Plandemic. Ventalators killed people, Remdisivere killed people. Withholding life saving medication like HCQ or Ivermectin killed people. Forcing the vaccines on people ...killed people. This entire past two years has shown us how inept our medical establishments, and government really is. History will prove me right I suspect.

And another one: https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/north-carolina-veteran-kidney-transplant-die-freedom

Just like the original story I linked to, this guy has also had Covid and recovered. But that doesn't count apparently. The behavior of the medical profession during this whole Covid BS has been atrocious and unconscionable. Denying medical care to people, silencing dissenting opinions, pushing dubious mandates and shutdowns that have been proven ineffective. Firing doctors and nurses during a pandemic, fucking brilliant!

Last edited:
    I'm going to need my annual prescription refills issued soon, the clinic always requires a physical for that...I'm thinking of just skipping the pills. Can't trust these fuckers anymore.
    Just an opinion: Don't skip it. If you truly require meds, go in and do it on your terms. I just did this. I am near Great Lakes Naval and am required to go there for such stuff (as I am retired and within something like 50mi. , blahblahblah, Tricare.)

Anyhoo-I have some pretty plain conversations with the random doc of the year I get (they rotate every couple/few years). Tell yours plain. Choose your words as it will get into a file.

Last "new" Doc didn't say shit about vax (I am not). Asked about flu shot and I said pass-not interested. That was the end of the conversation. Get scripts, move along lil' doggy. Their mask mandates aren't optional on base and the only time I've really worn one since this shit show erupted.

That all said-I am leaving this shithole and not looking back. I will not be following up with Uncle Sugar for ANYTHING from this year forward. A black hole in their paper trail. Funny enough-I mentioned leaving and not seeing them anymore and got 6 calls, back to back, asking about where I was going and "what's up." LOL. Said I'm moving and they will no longer be bothered by my dumbass.

Queue the awkward just pumped the cat silence. (They have been following me up annually since I retired almost 20yrs ago.)

Punchline: take care of yourself-mind your words-none of their damn bidness. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Cowpokey
    Just an opinion: Don't skip it. If you truly require meds, go in and do it on your terms. I just did this. I am near Great Lakes Naval and am required to go there for such stuff (as I am retired and within something like 50mi. , blahblahblah, Tricare.)

Anyhoo-I have some pretty plain conversations with the random doc of the year I get (they rotate every couple/few years). Tell yours plain. Choose your words as it will get into a file.

Last "new" Doc didn't say shit about vax (I am not). Asked about flu shot and I said pass-not interested. That was the end of the conversation. Get scripts, move along lil' doggy. Their mask mandates aren't optional on base and the only time I've really worn one since this shit show erupted.

That all said-I am leaving this shithole and not looking back. I will not be following up with Uncle Sugar for ANYTHING from this year forward. A black hole in their paper trail. Funny enough-I mentioned leaving and not seeing them anymore and got 6 calls, back to back, asking about where I was going and "what's up." LOL. Said I'm moving and they will no longer be bothered by my dumbass.

Queue the awkward just pumped the cat silence. (They have been following me up annually since I retired almost 20yrs ago.)

Punchline: take care of yourself-mind your words-none of their damn bidness. Just sayin'.
    I hear ya. I retired a little over 7 years ago. I'm a dirty scumbag contractor now for the Army; the base I work at/for is only 12 miles away.

We have been doing max telework for almost 2 years now, which has been great...my morning commute involves not tripping down the stair in the morning, and stumbling up them in the evening when I go to bed. Ha!

Also nice having a commissary close by, I can deal with the mask BS to do some grocery shopping, food stuff prices on base easily make up for the gas to get there.

The vaccine still helps with preventing the disease after infection ... to the tune of 2 times better protection, last I read.
    They've lied or been wrong about everything to date....and you still believe them?

Look at what we can factually be sure of and compare it to what they've told us. I think it's funny those people that think then next shot will actually work.

They've lied or been wrong about everything to date....and you still believe them?

Look at what we can factually be sure of and compare it to what they've told us. I think it's funny those people that think then next shot will actually work.

a year ago I knew very few people that had caught the rona...one of them being my wife. None were vaxxed. Now almost everyone I know that has gotten the rona has been fully vaxxed, and nobody I know (since that time) has caught it that was not vaxxed. The lies they spew...knowing they are lies is funnaye.

Reactions: KYAggie
    It's Bill Gates smirky smile when he talks about vaccines that always gets me.

It's like a kid who hands another kid a turd and says it's chocolate. No Mikey, it's chocolate, you'll love it!

Reactions: oneshot86
    I hear ya. I retired a little over 7 years ago. I'm a dirty scumbag contractor now for the Army; the base I work at/for is only 12 miles away.

We have been doing max telework for almost 2 years now, which has been great...my morning commute involves not tripping down the stair in the morning, and stumbling up them in the evening when I go to bed. Ha!

Also nice having a commissary close by, I can deal with the mask BS to do some grocery shopping, food stuff prices on base easily make up for the gas to get there.
    All I'm saying is take care of yourself best you know how. Do not let them interfere with that. You do not owe them any explanations-just "shut up and hand over the meds" you need.

I do not do bidness with Uncle Sugar for anything else.

And will not, ever, going forward.

At 50, they wanted to run a tube up my ass. Said: pass. The Doc at the time had been there for several years. He said, what is is your hesitation? I said, besides your hose and my ass?! He said: fair enough. He explained WHY their manual instructed it is useful and most acurate. I explained how my (Polish, Catholic, lack of birth control) family could fill MTO&E on a grunt Bn, and NO ONE ever had the ass cancer. And I'd prefer something less invasive.

He said, these are less "reliable" but you can poop on a mascara brush and send it back. I said: deal. If'n you see some cancerous stuff, by all means go spelunking in my ass. He laughed and said he'd never heard it put that way. I said: it's my ass.

He said: fair enough. I mentioned, I smoke. Off and on over the decades. He should run a tube into my lungs if he was SO concerned. He said, I'm just trying to prevent you dying. I asked if he had a way out-as far as I know-we all are dying, and gonna take that dirt nap. He says: fair enough-you don't need to rush it.

I told him I don't see it as "rushing it" I see it as "living it."

He said fair enough. And now I have a "new Doc."

LOL-fuck them.

I offer this, only as an example. It is true-but everyone is different. Do what works for you.

I do NOT want a hose up my ass and I do not want the vax-not concerned about either (as explained). I just offer this as food for thought. The Gubmint does NOT own us, after they are done with us. Nor should they.

But, seriously, take care of you-for you-as no one else will or can. I am just gonna let this one go now that I exposed my ass to the Bear Pit. :whistle:

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    All I'm saying is take care of yourself best you know how. Do not let them interfere with that. You do not owe them any explanations-just "shut up and hand over the meds" you need.

I do not do bidness with Uncle Sugar for anything else.

And will not, ever, going forward.

At 50, they wanted to run a tube up my ass. Said: pass. The Doc at the time had been there for several years. He said, what is is your hesitation? I said, besides your hose and my ass?! He said: fair enough. He explained WHY their manual instructed it is useful and most acurate. I explained how my (Polish, Catholic, lack of birth control) family could fill MTO&E on a grunt Bn, and NO ONE ever had the ass cancer. And I'd prefer something less invasive.

He said, these are less "reliable" but you can poop on a mascara brush and send it back. I said: deal. If'n you see some cancerous stuff, by all means go spelunking in my ass. He laughed and said he'd never heard it put that way. I said: it's my ass.

He said: fair enough. I mentioned, I smoke. Off and on over the decades. He should run a tube into my lungs if he was SO concerned. He said, I'm just trying to prevent you dying. I asked if he had a way out-as far as I know-we all are dying, and gonna take that dirt nap. He says: fair enough-you don't need to rush it.

I told him I don't see it as "rushing it" I see it as "living it."

He said fair enough. And now I have a "new Doc."

LOL-fuck them.

I offer this, only as an example. It is true-but everyone is different. Do what works for you.

I do NOT want a hose up my ass and I do not want the vax-not concerned about either (as explained). I just offer this as food for thought. The Gubmint does NOT own us, after they are done with us. Nor should they.

But, seriously, take care of you-for you-as no one else will or can. I am just gonna let this one go now that I exposed my ass to the Bear Pit. :whistle:
    At some point I will let a lady doc put a camera up my ass, my Grandpa got the cancer nose to tail, and it took him out before he turned 80. Might have been able to cut it out, maybe, maybe not. Probably had a lot to do with all the chemicals he/we put on our fields and livestock over the years. I quit the cancer sticks 8 years ago after smoking for 25+ years. My dad quit for 7 years, but after he had a big round bale fall on him from 8' up (delivering a load of hay to Nebraska) he started smoking again as soon as they let him out of intensive care...25 years later, he's still smoking and drinking whiskey every day, just got a physical a couple weeks ago and has a "clean bill of health"...he's 75 now. When the bale fell on him, and he got out of the hospital, mom said, "he's just too ornery to die". Ha!

I believe that it's more hospital protocol then Covid that has killed people during this Plandemic. Ventalators killed people, Remdisivere killed people. Withholding life saving medication like HCQ or Ivermectin killed people. Forcing the vaccines on people ...killed people. This entire past two years has shown us how inept our medical establishments, and government really is. History will prove me right I suspect.
    even before this bullshit, medical incompetence or mistakes were the 3rd leading cause of death in the US, behind only cancer and heart disease.

My philosophy for the last 20 years has been to avoid doctors at all costs, unless I'm dying. Prior to last month when I needed a RX filled, the last time I saw a doctor was in 2019. Didn't need or want to go, but they would not give me another refill. Every time I go, they push some new drug or "test" I need. I take only two meds for high blood pressure, and I grudgingly take those. Don't like doctors and don't like drugs.

Reactions: theLBC
    RigidNaturalDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if any conservative doctors will take the initiative to move to underdeveloped countries to perform transplants for anti vaxxers.....

My philosophy for the last 20 years has been to avoid doctors at all costs, unless I'm dying. Prior to last month when I needed a RX filled, the last time I saw a doctor was in 2019. Didn't need or want to go, but they would not give me another refill. Every time I go, they push some new drug or "test" I need. I take only two meds for high blood pressure, and I grudgingly take those. Don't like doctors and don't like drugs.
    Probably a good strategy, it's a crap shoot. A new medication coupled with radiation therapy killed my mother in 06, it gave her leukemia. I've never been able to see the medical establishment in the same light.

• Sad
    Reactions: Arc Light
    Living a long life is over rated IMHO. To do list: 1) get right with Jesus 2) take care of others 3) burn some gun powder 4) Be ready when your number is called.
    But, I'm still not taking the jab. I'll let God decide my expiration date; not bill gates.

While I’m certain there are many doctors who have not lost their minds, the ones in position to dictate policies definitely have. Their supposed stated moral beliefs to actually use their brains to help people have been bought off by big pharma; the largest and most dangerous drug cartel in the USA. I would bet if the guy was a homeless man in the minority category, they wouldn’t care if he had the shot. I agree with Sako Man; history is going to one day make the way COVID has been handled by the medical establishment look just as idiotic as prescribing Mercury pills to people in the 1800’s looks today. The few doctors who pushed back against prescribing Mercury were chastised as quaks back then, just like the doctors who speak out against the vaccine are today. The biggest fault I’ve found with doctors is they hate having their ideas challenged. They are not open to it at all, which tells me they know they are full of crap, but don’t want us to know they are full of crap. Well, too late, we know the sign on the front of your offices state “The Practice of Dr. ??”; which to me means they are practicing their trade, they don’t really know with certainty what they doing, which means they should be open to any and all possibilities. But, they are not.

Look at this nonsense. Funny thing, the fact check along with their explanations actually proves to me the vaccine doesn’t work very well. If your explaining, your loosing, and they do a lot of explaining with no prospective studies to back them up trying to twist the data to suggest the shot works well against omicron as long as you have had the booster. What a twisted mess.

Even Israel has figured out a 4th shot doesn’t work. This virus is so far ahead of them and the vaccine, it makes them look like clowns.

Only natural immunity is going to fix what a Chinese lab has unleashed on the world.