• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes First impression of the Gen3 6-36x Razor

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
Just got one this week. Didn't bring my Gen 2 to compare. The power ring is smooth, but parallax is stiff as hell. I wish the locking turrets locked in the up position firmer. Optics look great. The new turrets are easy to zero but there is a difference between the two. The elevation turret has more audible clicks. I was told the turret issue was resolved on these new ones.

Sounds good, would like to hear your thoughts comparing the gen II to the gen III when you get time.

Just got one this week. Didn't bring my Gen 2 to compare. The power ring is smooth, but parallax is stiff as hell. I wish the locking turrets locked in the up position firmer. Optics look great. The new turrets are easy to zero but there is a difference between the two. The elevation turret has more audible clicks. I was told the turret issue was resolved on these new ones.

Send it in. The parallax knob on mine is just as light and smooth as the mag ring and the turrets feel the same.

They are only fixing the ones that get sent back or so it seems. Everyone that sent theirs in have noticed a huge difference in turret feel and the locking of the turret. I suspect it's cheaper for them to fix the ones people complain about then all of them.

Kinda pissed since I knew they had an issue and I asked them before I placed the order was this addressed on the current ones, and they said yes. My parallax needs a throw lever it's that tight.