• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing First kill with the new rig@

Da-Law-Dawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2008
Russell Springs, KY
Just got my first kill with my new rig. Finally got her to the range today for zeroing. After I got home, low-and-behold, this little fella made a trip from the den. After a ranged shot of 105 yards, the rest is history......

100_0428.jpg

Re: First kill with the new rig@

Good deal man. Got to say it again, GOOD LOOKING stock
smile.gif
. I had another just like it delivered last week. Yours turned out better.??? Same specs but yours has a little more black in it. I'm going to finish the barreled action coyote.

Great looking gun and it seems to be doing a good job for you. Give me the details on the rilfe.

+1 on details of the rifle. I'm in the market right now for a .308 and I'm looking at a Rem 5R. Trying to soak up all the intel and personal experiences I can. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Snow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good deal man. Got to say it again, GOOD LOOKING stock
smile.gif
. I had another just like it delivered last week. Yours turned out better.??? Same specs but yours has a little more black in it. I'm going to finish the barreled action coyote. </div></div>

Thanks Chris! Love the stock, like you, looking to Cera-Kote the action and optics in Coyote Brown as well. Good luck on your build too!