• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD First Lite Corrugate Guide Jacket and Foundry Pants

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
Looking to sell my first lite corrugate guide jacket and pants. Both are the fusion camo pattern
The pants are the corrugate guide foundry version with the knee pads, suspenders and hip vents.

Jacket is size XL and pants size 38-33

$85 shipped OBO for the corrugate guide jacket
$145 shipped OBO for the corrugate guide foundry pants

PayPal F&F, Venmo or Zelle

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpeg
    IMG_4431.jpeg
    678.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    624.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4433.jpeg
    IMG_4433.jpeg
    872.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4434.jpeg
    IMG_4434.jpeg
    545 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4435.jpeg
    IMG_4435.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I saw how you were open to stone glacier so wasn’t sure if first light inherently wasn’t cutting it

I saw how you were open to stone glacier so wasn’t sure if first light inherently wasn’t cutting it

Like most things, I’ve figured out through experience that you have to have dedicated clothes, rifles etc for what you’re doing. I now have multiple stone glacier items for season changes and a heavy set of bibs for tree stand or night stand sits.

Used this corrugate set for a couple years as a jack of all trades, which it is made to do. I still have some other first lite items and use them frequently

If you’ll do $200 for the set I’m in. I know there worth more but this is what I can afford. If not no worries and thank you for your time.

If you’ll do $200 for the set I’m in. I know there worth more but this is what I can afford. If not no worries and thank you for your time.

Pm sent

Edit: looks like I can’t send you a PM? Can you please send me one and we can work out this deal @Ann Ominous