• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First LR Bolt Action stick

anthony20031

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2010
South Florida
I have just been able to get my first LR rifle. I know it doesn't compare to many other rifles on here but this one is mine. It's a 700 SPS Tactical. Yes I know for now it does have a Barska on it that I have had lying around. I plan on putting a Millet on it and then in a while hopefully I can upgrade to something a little nicer. Planning on a new stock as well as a DBM. I also plan on handloading, which I am doing for 9mm and 5.56. I know the pics aren't that good so apologies in advance. Also thanks to those on this site. I have been surfing for a while now and there is a ton of useful information!

DSCN3054.jpg

DSCN3055.jpg

Re: First LR Bolt Action stick

Congrats on your rifle. It should serve you well. Keep your eye out on the foresale section you can find some good deals on used optics.

Jason

Re: First LR Bolt Action stick

Great starting action now you just gotta wear out the barrel and then build off that action.