• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First PNTC Long Range Challenge for 2014 in the books

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Well the first Long Range Challenge at Peacemaker National Training Center is done. We had a large turn out and like to thank everybody for coming out. Additional i would like to thank our volunteer RSO's that keep this moving Ian K, Jeremey K, Tom P and Dan P Score will be up on Match Results | peacemakernational.com soon but until then here is your top 5.

1. Shawn Burkholder
2. Bryan Nelson
3. Robert Lockman
4. Dan Pohuski
5. Jeremy Kisner

The next one is 5/24/14. Registration is open here. These are informal events open to every level of shooter. I learning day for new guys and great practice for the pro's.
Events | peacemakernational.com

First PNTC Long Range Challenge for 2014 in the books

Match went well Tom. I'm glad to have finally gotten some much needed trigger time.
The wind was spectacular...I can't imagine shooting on the Frontier Range without 20mph winds.
Thanks to all the RSOs for helping out and all the participants for attending and enduring the winds.

-Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a great time at my first outing at PNTC and happy with my results. Very well run and a big thanks to all of the RSO's.

Rob K aka The Capn'

You think shooting in the wind was tough. Holding on to the score sheets was the real challenge.... Kidding... kinda