• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First post and all.....

at4rxj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I always come across this site from my searches and figured I'd join.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure my first post was a memorable occasion for everyone. Mission accomplished.
cool.gif

confused.gif

Re: First post and all.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: at4rxj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I always come across this site from my searches and figured I'd join.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure my first post was a memorable occasion for everyone. Mission accomplished.
cool.gif

confused.gif

</div></div>

Hello there, Im a noobie myself just joined today. Im from AZ, been shooting guns for many years, however, completely new to bolt action rifles and riflescopes. Hopefully, I can learn alot from gurus on this board.
smile.gif

Is Snipers Hide board the largest, most popular forum on the web for bolt rifles and scopes? Or should I also register at some other forums out there? Thanks

Welcome to the site both of you!
welcome.gif

Lots of valuable knowledge can be gained here. Enjoy!

Like the Russian girl on TV says, "Valentine's Day is not complicated. Give, and you will receive", or as we say, "You ask, we answer".

Personally, I believe The 'Hide is one of those magic tricks which is bigger than the sum of its parts.

Greg

I think this is a the first time an "Alternative Couple" have introduced themselves in the same thread.
grin.gif

Welcome. If you care, you can get an introductory gift package from Sniper's Hide that includes a Captain Kick-Ass calendar, a metal bottle opener shaped like sniper bullet (Hog's Tooth) you can wear around your neck and 2 cans of Spin D (Sniper's Hide official energy drink)if you email Lowlight. He owns the site and will hook you guys up.

Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this is a the first time an "Alternative Couple" have introduced themselves in the same thread.
grin.gif

Welcome. If you care, you can get an introductory gift package from Sniper's Hide that includes a Captain Kick-Ass calendar, a metal bottle opener shaped like sniper bullet (Hog's Tooth) you can wear around your neck and 2 cans of Spin D (Sniper's Hide official energy drink)if you email Lowlight. He owns the site and will hook you guys up.

Cheers. </div></div>

Hey Frank never gave me a welcome pack and I been going him sexual favours for a long time now !!!!

Ooippps Frank was a not supposed to tell the folks that one ?

Frank I'm not gonna make use of your penchant for cross dressing and indiscriminate use sex toys on innocent new guys either !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this is a the first time an "Alternative Couple" have introduced themselves in the same thread.
grin.gif

Cheers. </div></div>

Are you messing around?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alee18</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this is a the first time an "Alternative Couple" have introduced themselves in the same thread.
grin.gif

Cheers. </div></div>

Are you messing around?
smile.gif
</div></div>

No. Email Lowlight and ask him for the new member gift package listed in this thread.

I was messing around about the "Alternative" stuff though.

Cheers.

Shank

Welcome the "The Hide" both of you.

Well this sure didn't go well for me.... lol

Alee, get your own thread...
smile.gif

Now I need to try and get away with registering a new screen name so I can get in on the gift set!!!

That SpinD will make you a better shooter just from drinking it from what I hear. Thanks for the info Shank!

Welcome to the Hide boys?