• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First Post and Picture

M700LTR

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2009
Florida
My latest addition and first true Precision Rifle. Been snooping for a while and figured I'd join up, look forward to contributing.
grin.gif

Re: First Post and Picture

Stock? (other than the bolt knob) or did you have any work done?

Nikon Monarch scope?

How does it shoot?

My new (still unshot) LTR is at the shop getting threaded. I am a little nervous about the 1:12" twist barrel after coming from a 1:10" barrel.

HS Precision Stock (the one that came with it)
Seekins 20 MOA Base
TPS Rings
2.5-10x44 Monarch Mildot
TAB Gear Sling
Eagle Stock Pack
LaRue LT-706 / Harris Bipod
No Custom work to speak of... I did Braid my Bipod feet together...
grin.gif

url]

Shoots pretty dam good... Federal Gold Medal Match 168 Match Kings 6 at 100
[image]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s343/cormorantslayer/Firearms/700%20LTR/009.jpg[/image]

I don't see a problem with the 1:12 yet, haven't shot past 200 yet...

ETA: Thought I had the whole posting pictures thing figured out, guess not...

up the resolution and that would make a nice background for ya computer

I can't figure out how tho get pictures to show up here let alone how to increase resolution...

I got a friggin $800 camera that I barely know how to use...
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azerious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what knife you got there in the background? </div></div>

Buck Intrepid

I never knew Buck made that nice of a knife till I got it in a trade...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
My new (still unshot) LTR is at the shop getting threaded. I am a little nervous about the 1:12" twist barrel after coming from a 1:10" barrel.
</div></div>DustyJacket, Yor gonna like the LTR

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">M700LTR Nice looking rig,great pic, welcome to the Hide </span></span>

A friend just bought(more appropriately "stole") an LTR. I am looking forward to hearing how his shoots. If your factory rifle shoots like that, no need for much work on it at all.

Good to have you.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend just bought(more appropriately "stole") an LTR. I am looking forward to hearing how his shoots. If your factory rifle shoots like that, no need for much work on it at all.

Good to have you.

David </div></div>

I pretty much stole this one too... I went to Remington Armorers School and got a pretty big discount on the Rifle. With everything listed I got just a little over $1200.00 in it.

I'm going to replace the scope (one of these days) with a Mark 4 3.5-10x40 M3 Like I have on my Rock River AR. When that happens I'm also going to go with the LaRue QD Rings that just came out.