• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Precision Gas Gun - PICS

David Lepley

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
Thought I would share - put together my first precision gas gun…

6ARC, 18”Proof+1, CMT Arca Rail, SA gas block, CMT 6ARC BCG, TT single-stage, B5 Precision stock, with a 5-25ATACR in NF UltraMount.

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2647.jpeg
    IMG_2647.jpeg
    387.4 KB · Views: 130
Thanks, going to replace that UltraMount with an ARC M-Brace 1-piece. The UltraMount is nice, but the extreme cantilever is unnecessary based on where I need scope positioned. The M-Brace has been awesome on bolt guns.

Drove to the 1000yd range this morning only to realize today was a rimfire match, then drove to the 600yd range - once a year “I never fired this rifle before” crowd was in full swing getting ready for deer season…vacation day Friday, will report back after how she shoots.

Thanks, going to replace that UltraMount with an ARC M-Brace 1-piece. The UltraMount is nice, but the extreme cantilever is unnecessary based on where I need scope positioned. The M-Brace has been awesome on bolt guns.

Drove to the 1000yd range this morning only to realize today was a rimfire match, then drove to the 600yd range - once a year “I never fired this rifle before” crowd was in full swing getting ready for deer season…vacation day Friday, will report back after how she shoots.
I know that feeling. 🤣

Nice rifle..