• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report First range report with remmy 5R 300

Gilly

On Target
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2009
Coloarado
Been working up some loads for a while now think I finally found the sweet spot and a couple powder charges that work pretty well.
Loads were all 4 shot groups at 100 yards, thinking that 4th would leave room for 1 called flier(which I ended up with some). Been working up loads and found 2 nodes that I worked off of by .1 grain over and under, the 2 best charges were 70.4 and 71.5 of H4350 which is just over book max of 71.4. Bullets were berger 168 vld seated .060 off the lands for a COL of 3.558", Primers were CCI Large rifle mag.
71.5 Gr just over max of Hornady manual somehow got 3 in the hole that looks like 2 and a 4th one pulled high.
oiiie.jpg

70.4 Gr charge left a 3 shot clover leaf and I should have quit because I screwed up on 4th one.
15gfdsg.jpg

1191ab7.jpg