• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First successful transplant of pig heart to human

iu.gif

There have been reports of people acquiring new likes i.e. foods, interests after heart transplants...interesting where this might go.

Reactions: powdahound76
I thought Muslims had an aversion to pork. I wonder how this jives with Allah?

If they can keep the rejection from happening… will be an interesting way to help a lot of people!

This stuff is where science and medicine should be focusing, not on masks, drugs to cure bulging eyes, bent dicks and restless legs.

Think if all the money spent on opioid addiction and paid for by insurance had gone to good science and medicine?

Sirhr

Anything to wipe shit off your rear end a little longer.

Abomination. Crazy they can do it. But some things are better left undone.

honestly this is amazing...but i fear in 50-100yrs time...this technology is going to raise some real "Ship of Theseus" concerns...

just how much of a human can you replace and still call that person a human? or even just still call that person the same person?

...pig heart, cow liver, monkey kidneys, bear lungs......god, especially once we can do them all 100% artificially...we are close to a true 'bicentenial man' scenario
On the plus side, a female tranny may soon be able to have a real dick and a male tranney can get a sheep's vagina.

Fuck, a regular man could have a stud horse's dick installed.

The possibilities are endless.

A runner could have a cheetah's heart.

Unfortunately, being a poor, I'm stuck with what I have.

If they can keep the rejection from happening… will be an interesting way to help a lot of people!

This stuff is where science and medicine should be focusing, not on masks, drugs to cure bulging eyes, bent dicks and restless legs.

Think if all the money spent on opioid addiction and paid for by insurance had gone to good science and medicine?

Sirhr

Nah, candy cane dick research is of the utmost importance.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic

...pig heart, cow liver, monkey kidneys, bear lungs......god, especially once we can do them all 100% artificially...we are close to a true 'bicentenial man' scenario

So Manbearpig could be real? Super serial.

How many can grok the answer to this riddle: What is the fastest thing on two wheels? ...... A baboon pedaling his bicycle past Loma Linda hospital.

Advancements in medicine are good, even if we don't quite know where they may end up.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Not that I really care what type of heart it is if you need it you need it and if the choices are alive with or dead without I choose alive baby , beggars should not be choosy .
For laughs , I am more interested in when they transplant the first horse penis on a human and get it to function fully that will be some funny shit ....
Every time you get a hard on you pass out from lack of blood lol . People walking down the street and see a pretty girl then fall over on the ground with a 14'' to 24 '' hard on , lol wonder if they will have smiles on there faces or that surprised plastic sex doll look .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: akmike47
honestly this is amazing...but i fear in 50-100yrs time...this technology is going to raise some real "Ship of Theseus" concerns...

just how much of a human can you replace and still call that person a human? or even just still call that person the same person?

Im not even concerned about 50-100 years from now. Climate change gonna destroy the planet in like 9-10 years according to some.

Fucking Y.O.L.O.

Screenshot_20220111-205432_Chrome.jpg

They said they gene-manipulated the pig before slaughter to keep it from making pig immune-antigen proteins which scientifically is amazing but scary at the same time.

Can they transplant the cork screw pig dick yet, wouldn't mind trying that out for awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
My acquaintance had a pig valve that was put into his heart maybe 20 years ago, and I believe he had it replaced in an emergency operation a few years back with an artificial one when it failed.

He wouldn't be alive today if the pig valves were not available then, and his 2 daughters would never have been born.

Wish he wasn't so much of an a**hole though...

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
My acquaintance had a pig valve that was put into his heart maybe 20 years ago, and I believe he had it replaced in an emergency operation a few years back with an artificial one when it failed.

He wouldn't be alive today if the pig valves were not available then, and his 2 daughters would never have been born.

Wish he wasn't so much of an a**hole though...
Would you describe him as pig-headed? Because there might be a reason…

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260