• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First tactical gear review

pepper 2111

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2013
Just a quick review if you’re unfamiliar with their stuff like I was...

I’ll be brief, the defender series pants/shirt are unfuckingbelieveable! Especially the pants, I’m not as picky about shirts, but both are as comfortable and flexible as quality workout pants. This might not be a big deal to most, but I can’t stand pants that have the crotch down to the knees and that feel like laminated card board. These pants fit true to size and allow for complete range of movement. Build quality is awesome, I’ve been putting them through their paces for a couple months with no signs of weakness or tearing. Oh and pockets for days...

Boots...I have a pair of their non waterproof boots, they’re pretty solid. Very comfortable. I compare them to Reebok/ the old adidas gsg as far as comfort/lightweight athletic style with a bigger toe box.

their one day pack and rifle combo holds all the gear I need and my 18” barreled, fixed stock at just fine.

Anyway, just a quick review, if anyone has specific questions or wants pictures of something, pm me