• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft First time past a hundred today

daltexmex

Sergeant
Minuteman
I have a good remington 700 that has had alot of work done to it. I do not know all it has had because I bought it used. But it holds less than a half inch at a hundred. Even with a ok scope. Well yesterday I got on a range lease out by seagoville, tx. And this morning I went out and they had some gongs out past 400 yards. And it took me a few shots but once I dialed in I was on the money. There is nothing more satisfying than hearing the gong after a shot. NOTHING! Well maybe a night with britney spears before she went all crazy, but other than that nothing.

Re: First time past a hundred today

There isnt to much more satisfying than to shoot steel on a weekend afternoon. Not to much on Britney Spears though maybe I am to old.

• Angry
Reactions: daltexmex
Re: First time past a hundred today

yeah you may be along in years. LOL. but your still cool. loaded up some 175 gr SMK's yesterday. went out to the range today and was doing half inch groups with a load i just picked out a book. One guy was there cussing saying he has been working at it all day long and his groups looked like buckshot. I am not saying I am good. but I think i am lucky,

I had to go reread and look at the date stamps. This is a cool thread! Thanks for bringing it back to the top.

I had to go reread and look at the date stamps. This is a cool thread! Thanks for bringing it back to the top.
he country
Wow I I can't believe this was ten years ago. That was many moons ago. I have come a long way from this guy. I have been out to PRS matches all over the Country either shooting or RO'ING, I've been to last 5 shot shows, I've gotten other people to shoot long range, I've taugh loading and shooting, I've taken my rifle out out of the bag and just started engaging targets at 600 yards,With a 223 I might add, My Caliber of choice. Shot the first NRL match ever in Oregon. Shot the very last PRS match in Vegas. RO'd about 5 prs finales and 2 nrl finales. Hell I've even hungout with Frank Galli a few times. I've Put hands on women I use to see on tv shooting shows. Some that will be on tv shooting shows. Drinking jack daniels shot for shot with Bryan Sikes.. I may have lost that one.. and badly. It's crazy how my life turned since this post.

“‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door,” he used to say. ‘You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to.'”
– Frodo quoting Bilbo

Reactions: Cleanmiss