• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Tucker Carlson, now this....

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Yea sorry bout the CNN link, can't find the story anywhere else.

Hmm, Tucker was Fox's biggest draw and had massive pull.
    Now CNN's chief honcho Licht (great name there) is shit canned too.

Wonder what he did to piss off the Blackrock gods ?

Appears the story is now getting out...
    Use your favorite media for the details (that I'm certain are cooked to be palatable to the public).

Yea sorry bout the CNN link, can't find the story anywhere else.

Hmm, Tucker was Fox's biggest draw and had massive pull.
    Now CNN's chief honcho Licht (great name there) is shit canned too.

Wonder what he did to piss off the Blackrock gods ?

Appears the story is now getting out...
    Use your favorite media for the details (that I'm certain are cooked to be palatable to the public).

internal CNN people HATE Trump and they are really mad that Licht let him have a town hall on his station where he decimated the host and its reporters.

Reactions: Lightning8
    Not a fox news fan but have family that watch it and it was on in the background while we were visiting. Couldn't help but notice all of the blackrock adds that they are running right now....

Reactions: lash
    internal CNN people HATE Trump and they are really mad that Licht let him have a town hall on his station where he decimated the host and its reporters.

Don't forget the hand picked audience, that was the straw that broke the back. He had the audience in his back pocket very early on. That was very bad for the Clinton news network.

Or another way to look at is:

Are there really that many people that are "anti-Trump" or is this being so suppressed as to make us think this Personally I am leaning this way. People know, most thinking people that is, there is only one party. And all other choices are just that, the same thing in different pants, or dress if you count Nikki Haley, every one of them stands for the same thing, every f'en one of them. But not Trump.

I think more are behind him then we will likely ever know.

hope tucker takes all the people from every network 90 % are full of it , not enough time in the day to care or not about tucker or any of them . I just know I see nothing on TV that's worth watching without 100 commercials per 1 min of show , loving the westerns / old movies online no adds only minimum interruptions and because everyone thinks I will force them to work on something brass related , I am left alone for hours 😂 just me my brass and a good western movie . god bless it all .

Y’all realize that all news networks are nothing more than propaganda machines and Kabuki theater?

And there is nothing worth watching on television.

Ever wonder why they call it a program?

Unplug, go outside. Go to the range. Go fishing. Cook dinner with your kids.