• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First World problems require First World solutions or I'm queer for Joeboboutfitters

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So I will qualify that I have never and I mean never had any problem with Optics Planet . I've seen threads with tales of woe and thought " nope naught may " ( in my best Forrest Gump ) . But alas . I placed an order with expedited shipping and got to day si.x of waiting for a shipping notice then pulled da plug . So I mozzy on over to Joe Bob Outfitters and order the same stuff sans expedited shipping and Alakazam Bitches . I get a shipping notice in 24 hours . But wait there's more . I also got 2 day shipping fer free . Dats roit Ladies anf Gents , Faree . I think I'm in mano et mano lust for Joe Bob .

Optics Planet be like that one new recruit in boot camp who hasn't "got it" yet... If they wanna pass along with their fellow peers they better start catching up and putting in work. Otherwise it's a one way bus ticket out the camp to Failville.

We are in the age where light speed communications and media is available to everybody in a hand held device. Word travels quick. If you have a bad business reputation or just don't "get it", you will be bumped to the bottom of the list.

I used them quite a few times. Quick and professional, can't ask for any more.

JoeBob is great until something doesnt go well and then they'll make sure it goes in THEIR favor. I spent a fair amount with them, had 2 back to back issues and after complaining politely they cancelled my order instead of making it right. Making it right by the way would have amounted to saying "Hey, sorry about that..." Im done. Be forewarned.