• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms First Year Production USP .40 with Original Box and Paperwork

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
Price: $500 shipped

Description: This is a first year production USP in .40 S&W. Date code on the receiver is IR with dates it to 1993. The slide is in excellent condition with some signs of wear on the corners. The barrel, while interiorly clean, has some normal slide marks on it. Overall the USP is super clean and in great condition for a duty weapon from the first year of the models creation. The recoil spring, which also dates it to first year of production, is only contained by the slide and barrel. It does not have the captured spring features that later models would end up having (from 1994 on). The box is in in excellent condition as well, with some scrapes on the lettering that could easily be refurbished. Paperwork is absolutely pristine. No marks, and only very slight creases. Overall, this would make a great addition to the H&K collection. I'm a big fan of H&K and could go into further history / detail if you'd like. Traditional Rifling on the barrel, this was later changed in following generations. I don't really know why H&K decided to do traditional on the initial USP runs

Shipping Service: USPS or UPS

Notes: Your FFL must accept from individuals as this will be shipped directly from myself to your FFL. I will include a copy of my ID and all required information. This only comes with one mag, but it is the full capacity mag that they provided upon civilian release of the firearm. That being said, it is not the LEO metal mags, it is the polymer mags.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HOOFER