• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Fishing tournament on the gulf coast

TLong

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
www.1042blue.wixsite.com
Hey guys, I am hosting a kayak/canoe fishing tournament in June 2014. This tournament is open to anyone along the gulf coast of the United States. All of the proceeds are going to charity, such as AmericanSnipers.org, the Navy SeAL Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital and Autism Speaks. This is a Catch/Photo/Release tournament, and there are several sponsors already committed, and several more are expected to come on board. You can see more info on the website at http://gulfcoastfishingfrenzy.weebly.com where you can also register and/or donate to the charities. You do not have to enter the tournament to donate to the organizations. If you guys have any questions, comments, concerns or input, you can post on here, pm me or email me at [email protected]
Thank you for looking and I hope to see you out there.

Mods, if this is inappropriate, please delete.