• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fitness and Nutrition Consulting...

jrservices

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Crossville, TN
Anyone know of a company that does fitness and nutrition consulting that works over the phone? I am looking for a real professional that has real experience and knowledge, not just bro-science... Looking for a professional to help fine tune my nutrition and workouts.

Thanks

Re: Fitness and Nutrition Consulting...

Doing that any other way but face to face is probably not a good idea. A professional is going to have some questions and probably want a medical exam.

A face to face trainer is great but if they are not as good as some of the on line trainers then you not going to fair as well. I have used several guy all over the web just by e-mailing pictures and such , Shelby Starns , John Medows , Alex Azerian and Phil Hernon are all great guys with a huge success not only get g guys onstage in awsome shape but helping anybody achieve their fitness goals

What are your goals? Are you trying to loose weight ect there are a lot of options and sources out there. Lyle McDonald is a great source he has several books and provides really solid information.