• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Five Savages

Re: Five Savages

Awesome, I'd love for my Savages to look like this one day! Which brand of cheek rest are those?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Lately</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of cheek rest are those? </div></div>

Looks like Eagle Industries. Nice collection!

The family has grown... haha! What a nice group of rifles! I envy you!!!

What Calibers are the 2 new family members? Specs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Lately</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Which brand of cheek rest are those?</div></div>
I believe those are Tac Ops Cheek Pads.
I have a couple and they are all very nicely made.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Retarded Timing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Lately</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of cheek rest are those? </div></div>

Looks like Eagle Industries. Nice collection!</div></div>

If those are Eagle, great piece.
They are 20 min. from me. Great people there at the shop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Retarded Timing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Lately</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of cheek rest are those? </div></div>

Looks like Eagle Industries. Nice collection!</div></div>

If those are Eagle, great piece.
They are 20 min. from me. Great people there at the shop.</div></div>
Check Ace's earlier photos of his Savages for the Cheek Pad:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=2214494
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showgallery&Number=2120120
All other posts have been with Tac Ops Cheek Pads but he could have swapped all of them out... Doubt it though.

Wow now that is something.... Well now my day is done for as I sit here and daydream...

Shit Dude Buy a Remington for a change!

Lookin at probably $20,000 worth of sweet accuracy. Lovely bunch of woop ass cannons you got.

What do you do for a living? Because i am still in College and I can change my major... haha. I wish I had the cash to do upgrades like that on just one of my Savages.. Beautiful Rigs though!

I am Poor White trash, Turn Wrenches for a living... but I live in a 1967 Single Wide Trailer with no floors. Screwed up Priorities.

Are those butler creek bikinis on the scopes? If so, how are they holding up. If not, who makes em?

Those are Nightforce bikini covers. I had one on my NXS for a little while, then switched to Butler Creeks like what is on the Super Sniper on the end.

DK