• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Five Surgeons Talking....

BAT_Boy

critter_bill
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2005
Williamston, SC
***Borrowed from the CampFire***

#1 The first says: " I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered. "

#2 The second responds: " Yeah, but you should try electricians. Everything inside of them is color coded. "

#3 The third : " No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside of them is in alphabetical order. "

#4 The fourth chimes in: " You know, I like construction workers.... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over. "

#5 But, the fifth shut them all up when he observed: " You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, -- and the head and the ass are interchangeable.

Re: Five Surgeons Talking....

Yep, sums up most politicians I'm aware of. My dad used to say "Better a Sister in a Whore House than a Brother as a politician, least she's honest about it!"