• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Fix by Q - Multi Cal Package

Drew890

RLTW
Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2010
    Colorado
    Selling a nearly brand new Fix by Q rifle package. Currently configured (as pictured) with an 18 inch Bartlein Tooley 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. This barrel has exactly 40 factory loads through it. Package includes the original 16 inch 308 Q barrel with extension. This 308 barrel is brand new, never fired. Also included in the package is the upgraded fat recoil pad assembly plus a modified limb saver recoil pad assembly, upgraded Ergo grip, Arca rail, 2 10 round Pmags, 2 20 round Pmags, and a super cool ukulele carrying case. Scope, mount, bipod, and muzzle brakes not included. Will include one Cherry Bomb muzzle device
    $3000 for the package shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 or FTF in Las Vegas.
    D59151D9-A62A-4273-B50B-391BA55561E2.jpeg

AB97E207-7C24-4894-8387-C4B810975570.jpeg

FF858187-5F62-4CDF-AD5B-B8DD115E1D95.jpeg

EB615D05-76A5-4DA9-8BE7-D32D69FA6CC9.jpeg

Last edited:
    got the gun taken apart seller said it was 18in. Well it wasn’t. Whoever threaded the barrel sucks. Threads are sloppy and have to be redone. Seller won’t respond to my text !!

pic is of the two barrels smaller one is factory q other is suppose to be 18in 6.5cm bartlein
    940890C0-E713-4A55-91B6-5657D57D59B6.jpeg

Maybe the threads are different than what you think/were told... may be the slop.

Last edited:
    Give the seller a chance to explain, but at what you paid for that package I would buy it too for what you paid that was a smoking price with a extra bartlein barrel even if you do have to fix the threads

I am the seller and I am addressing these issues directly with the buyer. To clear up any now public issues. The seller attempted to contact me via text message this weekend. I was out of cell service range camping in the desert with my family. In the future I will notify him of any pending vacation plans. The barrel length is a surprise to me as I did not measure it once it was received back from the smith shop who completed the cut and threading. The threading was never an issue and timed perfectly to fit the SiCo muzzle device that was used. Subsequent suppressed shooting was sub MOA and the suppressor was 100% concentric. I have attempted to contact the smith shop regarding the length of the barrel, but I received notification that they are at the Shot Show and will return messages when normal operations resume. While I am as disturbed as the buyer regarding the barrel length not being accurate, I stand by that no intentional misrepresentation took place. As several members have noted, the buyer still came out ahead in the transaction and is in a good place regarding the value of the transaction (actual purchase price was below posted price). Now if everyone is OK with it, the buyer and myself will communicate in private instead of the forum public space.

Well just to wrap this up because several members have asked to buy this if the buyer didn't want it. After 7 days the buyer has never responded to my text messages nor responded here on the Hide. I would have worked with him regarding the confusion regarding the barrel length, but at this point I’ve given him opportunities to respond. I did ask for more information or evidence that the threads were bad seeing as they were never an issue until he took possession, but he never provided anything. He did provide me with negative seller feedback without affording me the opportunity to resolve this. Oh well, I can’t argue that the barrel was shorter than advertised and will live with the negative feedback as a result. I full heartedly believe that he still received the better side of the transaction and I can move on with a clear conscience. Sorry to anyone that offered to buy it if he didn’t want it.

Never got back with because I was waiting on the gunsmiths response. Which you were waiting on a d never heard what he said about it.

If anyone is interested in a fix I have one for sale 22 inch factory 6.5 barrel as well as the 17 inch ish barrel in question on this post the barrel does shoot well for its length