• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knives Fixed Blades and Folders - Medford, Emerson, Bark River, and Southard

The Dog Man

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2020
San Diego, CA
You guys like knafs at Piper's Hide?!? I'm in California... so these blades are the only guns I'm allowed to have. King Newsolini said they are being reclassified as machine guns though, being how you can slice back and forth really fast with them. I just want to sell them before they start slicing through everything on their own. Thank you for buying these and helping me be safe. All proceeds to be donated to booster shots for morbidly obese/high risk cats. Let's get these sold, so these cats can get juiced up.

Trade Interests:
- Trijicon RMR 1 MOA or 3.25 MOA
- Trijicon SRO 2.5 MOA
- Ops-Core Bump (Black) M/L
- Medford M48
- Medford Raider with Black G10 and Satin Blade

Bark River Knives Mini Aurora
- $170
- CLICK FOR PHOTOS
- CPM3V blade. Black micarta handles. Ships with sheath and box. Knife is new and has not been used.

Bark River Knives Aurora CPM3V
- $250
- CLICK FOR PHOTOS
- Has not been used and is in like new condition. Will ship with sheath in original box. 4.5" CPM3V blade with black micarta handles.

Emerson HUCK
- $200
- CLICK FOR PHOTOS
- Has not been used and is in like new condition. Will ship in original box with sheath. 4.3" S35VN blade and black G10 handles.

Medford Slim Praetorian
- $465 TRADED
- CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
- S35VN blade. Hasn't been carried or used. Ships in original mini Pelican.

Southard Tolk
- $365 SOLD
- CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
- Has been lightly carried and used. Photos are accurate for condition. Will ship in original box with COA.

Last edited: