• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns fkmd USMC knife

woodsrunner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2010
Butler, Pa
I have a fox/ruko Predator II pocket knife that I've hard and used on the farm for over 8 years now. I couldn't ask for more and haven't found a better knife. I'm looking around for one to buy, but I can't find one.
Here's a link to it: http://www.fkmdknives.com/fast/k/en/eur/products/v/13
I'm also up for suggestions on a new knife, it has to have a serrated section and must be easily opened operated and closed with one hand.

Re: fkmd USMC knife

I like my Benchmade Knives.

I also like the fact that I can go to the factory in Oregon and see US workers plying their trades. In fact that is just what I did in order to get the USMC Eagle Globe and Anchor on the side of my folding knife.

I have been looking at the DPX HEST,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodsrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, what model do you tend to carry? </div></div>

The one I use most at work is a Pardue 520. Its great for cutting, but you don't want to pry with it. The edge is too thin for that. When I need to pry I use my fixed blade.

Emerson. Expensive, but they last a hell of a long time.

Emerson...... Pricey, durable and hold a great edge