• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FL State Rep: "Try to take our guns, and you will learn why the 2nd Amendment was written in the first place".

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• "Try to take our guns, and you will learn why the 2nd Amendment was written in the first place"...

That is what Florida State Representative Randy Fine of Melbourne has to say to Biden after the bumbling president gave a gun control speech in the wake of the Uvalde tragedy.

And for hundreds of leftist actors, politicians, and celebrities, they were definitely not feeling too fine after hearing this declaration. They tagged the FBI and Secret Service in their tweets, howling about a "threat being made towards Biden"... But Mr. Fine did not back down or got intimidated in any way. His reply:

“The reaction exposes the lie of the left that they just want ‘common sense gun control. They want one thing and one thing only — gun confiscation and an end to the 2A — and the notion that Americans will exercise their right to fight them makes them go crazy. Boo hoo.”

THIS is how leftist parasites are dealt with. NO showing of any hesitancy. NO apologies or backing down.

Yes we are the "gun lobby".

Yes we are deplorable.

Yes we are anything you say we are. We just do not have any fucks to give though.

There will be NO compromise when it comes to gun rights.

Do NOT expect us to "work with you" or even listen to what you have to say. You have proven your predatory intent on civilian gun ownership since the NFA of 1934 and the GCA of 1968. And global history during the 20th century going on to the present day have shown what happens to entire populations when only the government has a monopoly on weapons.

You can call us whatever you want. "Okay, LOL".

But remember if you want to be froggy, that we outnumber and overpower you in sheer quantity, skill, and determination if you wish to go down that route.

You do not have to agree with any of this. However, we will not allow your "reasonable gun laws" to render our population defenseless and lacking the proper tools to deal with a potential threat either.

Our first responders may be law enforcement and paramedics and firefighters.

But our INITIAL RESPONDERS are our teachers, Little League coaches, supermarket cashiers and sales associates, pastors, bus drivers, parents, older siblings, and neighbors... BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT THERE when a potential crisis happening.

NATIONWIDE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY. If my state driver's license is valid everywhere in the country and driving is merely a 'privilege', then why doesn't this apply to the right to defense?

And for the rest of us, we need to rally around figures like Rep. Randy Fine, VCDL, GOA, etc... We stand firm and hold the line, or we get flanked, cut off, and destroyed just like Harold Godwinson's army at Hastings in 1066.

"Try to take our guns, and you will learn why the 2nd Amendment was written in the first place"...

That is what Florida State Representative Randy Fine of Melbourne has to say to Biden after the bumbling president gave a gun control speech in the wake of the Uvalde tragedy.

And for hundreds of leftist actors, politicians, and celebrities, they were definitely not feeling too fine after hearing this declaration. They tagged the FBI and Secret Service in their tweets, howling about a "threat being made towards Biden"... But Mr. Fine did not back down or got intimidated in any way. His reply:

“The reaction exposes the lie of the left that they just want ‘common sense gun control. They want one thing and one thing only — gun confiscation and an end to the 2A — and the notion that Americans will exercise their right to fight them makes them go crazy. Boo hoo.”

THIS is how leftist parasites are dealt with. NO showing of any hesitancy. NO apologies or backing down.

Yes we are the "gun lobby".

Yes we are deplorable.

Yes we are anything you say we are. We just do not have any fucks to give though.

There will be NO compromise when it comes to gun rights.

Do NOT expect us to "work with you" or even listen to what you have to say. You have proven your predatory intent on civilian gun ownership since the NFA of 1934 and the GCA of 1968. And global history during the 20th century going on to the present day have shown what happens to entire populations when only the government has a monopoly on weapons.

You can call us whatever you want. "Okay, LOL".

But remember if you want to be froggy, that we outnumber and overpower you in sheer quantity, skill, and determination if you wish to go down that route.

You do not have to agree with any of this. However, we will not allow your "reasonable gun laws" to render our population defenseless and lacking the proper tools to deal with a potential threat either.

Our first responders may be law enforcement and paramedics and firefighters.

But our INITIAL RESPONDERS are our teachers, Little League coaches, supermarket cashiers and sales associates, pastors, bus drivers, parents, older siblings, and neighbors... BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT THERE when a potential crisis happening.

NATIONWIDE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY. If my state driver's license is valid everywhere in the country and driving is merely a 'privilege', then why doesn't this apply to the right to defense?

And for the rest of us, we need to rally around figures like Rep. Randy Fine, VCDL, GOA, etc... We stand firm and hold the line, or we get flanked, cut off, and destroyed just like Harold Godwinson's army at Hastings in 1066.
    President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only bad thing, if this eventually happens, is that we’d be moving close to my in-laws. And I don’t really want to do that…

It's for the country. Make the sacrifice 🌟

Reactions: The D
    didn't we just see another country (ukraine) handing out firearms to its citizens to help in the fight against russia? sorta the reason for our 2A.
    I don’t even really want an entire gun(I’ll damn sure take one though, don’t get me wrong), I just want a no-questions-asked 3rd burst trigger group

These same shit heads being all scared were applauding when we sent billions in weapons we cannot even produce with domestic components to the corrupt fucking Ukranians and want to tag Federal LE who specialize in murdering civilians - mostly kids and the indigenous population - is really fucking rich

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    i love the people reporting him to the FBI...

"ah yes FBI, someone is making threats!"
    -"what is the threat ma'am?"
    "they are explaining the Constitution!!"
    I want to report him !!!! To run for President if he is true to the second amendment . We haven't anyone in recent history to actually understand what the second amendment is all about.

I like what he is saying, but I wonder where he was when the age to buy a gun in Fl was changed to 21 and a 3 day wait was imposed on all guns not just handguns excluding certain exceptuons after the parkland shooting. Maybe he was as outspoken but I can't find it.

Which actions though? People will just fall in line when the next "assault weapons" ban occurs. Just like last time.

And Kamala keeps talking about bringing it back so...

Last edited:
    C’mon FL, start the secession movement!
    seinfeld-del-boca-vista.gif

Which actions though? People will just fall in line when the next "assault weapons" ban occurs. Just like last time.

And Kamala keeps talking about bringing it back so...
    10 Amendment ! THE SECOND AMENDMENT PRESERVATION ACT. That’s what action.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    i love the people reporting him to the FBI...

"ah yes FBI, someone is making threats!"
    -"what is the threat ma'am?"
    "they are explaining the Constitution!!"
    But it's okay for liberals to threaten the lives of SCOTUS judges and to have complete silence by the left and pedo-in-chief. One is explaining COTUS 2A in no uncertain terms, the other...advocates violence and more towards these justices. No double standard here folks...move along.

Chip Roy was one of the few who has stood up during hearings for the purpose of 2A:

(Start @1:30)

Reactions: Maxwell

Amen

it would be really nice to see 12 million people finally banding together to accomplish anything but sadly it's only a dream , for such a large group it is surprisingly quiet until after something bad happens . It's like the republicans party doing nothing until they are wanting money then they are willing to work and as soon as it's over then they are back to sleep till the next time they want more money . Constantly reacting to a problem not working to keep any problem from becoming larger than a thought . No planning ahead , no marches , no protests , no sign that anyone cares until something your rights are lost is not caring you can't protect your rights by sleeping in the stands you really have to be proactive .

it would be really nice to see 12 million people finally banding together to accomplish anything but sadly it's only a dream , for such a large group it is surprisingly quiet until after something bad happens . It's like the republicans party doing nothing until they are wanting money then they are willing to work and as soon as it's over then they are back to sleep till the next time they want more money . Constantly reacting to a problem not working to keep any problem from becoming larger than a thought . No planning ahead , no marches , no protests , no sign that anyone cares until something your rights are lost is not caring you can't protect your rights by sleeping in the stands you really have to be proactive .
    Because we have lives and jobs and mortgages and raise our kids, etc.

The left are paid to March and be activists.

By us. Because it’s our tax dollars being funneled to them.

Sirhr