• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FL: Transgender teacher removed after making statements about wanting to shoot students.

748rpilot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2023
USA
FL middle school teacher, who is transgender and on hormone therapy to "transition", has been removed from the school after making comments about wanting to shoot students.

But here is where it gets good: the teacher made these statements to the ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL while teaching a class and then REPEATED them to the school guidance counselor. Under a temporary court order, firearms and ammo were removed from the teacher's home. The teacher was allowed to return to school a couple days later.

And it gets better: the comments were made on March 28th and kept quiet until April 10th, when robocalls to parents were made.

multiple mental disorders + male aggression + female hormones = should not be allowed near children.

i bet they still have to pay the creep.

If it made threats its not a red flag confiscation. Threatening someone is a crime. Im amazed they actually did something
Criminal threatening his some very specific requirements to be a crime.

School Resource Officer (SRO) that Renczkowski made comments that she “was having bad thoughts” and “that she wanted to shoot some students due to them not performing to their ability.” According to the report, the teacher immediately told Walby that she would never harm a student. Following an interview by the SRO, the teacher was interviewed by a district mental health counselor and sent home. Neither the SRO nor the mental health counselor believed Renczkowski presented an imminent threat to herself or others. Therefore she was not taken into custody under the Baker Act, according to the report. That evening,

I would say this is exactly a red flag confiscation.

Reactions: 338dude and XLR308
These trans are violent people. Maybe they are so violent because there are allegedly two people in one body?
Could be part of it bt I'd reckon that its because they hate themselves for what they are, or think they are. Then they naturally assume everyone else must hate them, hate almost always erupts in violence one way or another.

Reactions: 338dude and XLR308

School Resource Officer (SRO) that Renczkowski made comments that she “was having bad thoughts” and “that she wanted to shoot some students due to them not performing to their ability.” According to the report, the teacher immediately told Walby that she would never harm a student. Following an interview by the SRO, the teacher was interviewed by a district mental health counselor and sent home. Neither the SRO nor the mental health counselor believed Renczkowski presented an imminent threat to herself or others. Therefore she was not taken into custody under the Baker Act, according to the report. That evening,

From that it almost sounds like just blowing off steam.

I was charged with it as a juvenile. They instantly searched everything of mine looking for weapons. That was 25 years ago

I was charged with it as a juvenile. They instantly searched everything of mine looking for weapons. That was 25 years ago
The teachers own words disqualify what was said as making criminal threats. It was not intended as a threat which can be seen from her qualifying statement. ,"I would not hurt any of the kids."

Reactions: M4orturnate
I’m seriously not trying to be in-compassionate, but this whacko needs fed into a wood chipper. Red flag laws aren’t even a good idea in this situation, full stop on that shit.

while perhaps not sympathetic, i think we should note that it wasn't that long ago that we could rant metaphorically.
i'll kill you if you touch my stuff...i'll rip off you head and shit down your throat, i wanted to strangle him etc...
of course these days, the choice of words is particularly stupid.

Reactions: 338dude
while perhaps not sympathetic, i think we should note that it wasn't that long ago that we could rant metaphorically.
i'll kill you if you touch my stuff...i'll rip off you head and shit down your throat etc...
of course these days, the choice of words is particularly stupid.
While unrealistic, I’d like to think we still should be able to. “Wouldn’t piss down his throat if his guts were on fire” recently resurfaced in my vocabulary, unfortunately I’ve refrained from the appropriate application.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude and theLBC
Yeah.... how many times as a kid did your dad say "if you do that again, your ass is grass"?
Gender confusion(mental disorder... theyre victims of an enabling society) and bullshit aside this is a huge over reach and this persons constituionally protected rights where violated.
Just because theyre not like you does not mean that we arent the same.

This slope is greased with lucas red and tacky.
Shred

Reactions: 338dude
And yet this creature is still alive.

This is why this happens. If some brave soul was doing what your grandfather's knew was their duty, this shit wouldn't be happening.

It has been removed.

7C3C6A8D-6FCC-4C30-A610-0EC822221908.jpeg

There was some back an for but the thing taking hormones and have issues with kids teasing it is no longer teaching. It took parents standing up and making some noise to get the school board to act.

A warrant was issued and weapons removed, temporarily, from the home the day the comment was made.

This person has no business in the class.

This shit needs to be stomped out.

For anyone that hasnt seen this its gold and puts a real and honest spotlight on the mental illness of gender dysphoria in front of a live audience.
The last question is the mic drop, this is a so called licensed EMT and mentally ill dumb ass.

Even knowing how insane we have allowed society to get in calling this and that other things, and twisting common sense and simple facts, it's still just baffling how quickly we have succumb to calling known mental illness some other cute name and then ask everyone to celebrate and welcome this mental illness...all the while knowing this mental illness is destructive and literally kills half of those with it by thier own hand.... it's just so hard to believe this is where we are. (Not we as in us, "we" ain't never gonna be there around here)