• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Flagstaff, Arizona

Where can you shoot in flagstaff with the burn ban? Would love to know of a range up there and private even better. I usually haunt the lower lake Marry area in the summer. Over by elk park meadows in the spring through summer chasing coyotes.

Where can you shoot in flagstaff with the burn ban? Would love to know of a range up there and private even better. I usually haunt the lower lake Marry area in the summer. Over by elk park meadows in the spring through summer chasing coyotes.

Hey, sorry I missed your reply! I live off lake Mary road so am very familiar with that area. I usually coyote hunt a little farther north (gmu 7w). Supposedly under stage 2 fire restrictions you can still shoot as long as you’re hunting. I figure so long as I have a huting license on me I’m “hunting.” There’s a good 1000 yard shooting area out east that’s nice and usually not very populated. Let me know if you want to head out there or shoot some yotes. I need to get dope on my Swede anyway.

I’m down in Litchfield but am always looking for people to shoot and hunt with.

I’m probably 10 minutes from you. Let me know if you wanna get together and shoot in the desert or something after the fire ban is lifted.

Same. This fire ban is really starting to suck. Went to Avery to rezero a scope and that was a shit show. I am looking forward to getting back out into the desert and away from the range retards as soon as possible.