• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Flip open lens cap for Swarovski 52mm … not Tenebraex

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    OK, I’ve searched high and low, and honestly can’t find anything, even from Swarovski. Trying to get a low profile thread-in flip open lens cover for my Swarovski Z5 5-25x52 scope.

The objective lens sits very close to the barrel, and I can’t even get the stock bungie type cover on all the way over the objective lens.

i-SgX5LnN.jpg

i-8CTpMxK.jpg

I already tried the Tenebraex version with the thread-in knurled ring, and the snap on cover. Had to remove the scope to snap the outer piece on, but while it fits and functions perfectly, the cover itself won’t clear my barrel when trying to open or close, regardless of orientation.

I’d love to use a Swarovski cover, like this one:

9A0930A4-4C00-4986-8855-A1990C5CE759.jpeg

…but for whatever reason, they don’t make one for a 52mm objective…at least not that I can find.

Tempted to buy one from Leupold (this one: https://www.leupold.com/alumina-flip-back-lens-cover-52mm ), but no idea if it’ll fit. Anyone happen to know if the thread pitch will match up?

Any other ideas?