• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zeiss Hunter

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2023
Texas
I am looking for some flip covers for my scope. I have had a really hard time finding any good quality covers from other manufacturers that will fit what I have, including the scope’s maker. I have a Zeiss Conquest V4, 4-16x44, ZMOAi-T30. The manufacturers I have already looked into are Zeiss, Tenebraex, and Aadland. I could obviously get some Butler Creeks or Vortex Defenders, but I was wanting something a little slimmer, sleeker, lower profile and nicer than the run of the mill caps. Zeiss does make some nice aluminum caps, but not for my model scope. Tenebraex and Aadland do not make any that will work for my scope on their site and I have not had any luck contacting them to ask directly. Leupold makes some aluminum caps and I asked my local gunsmith if I could use those for my scope, but he said they would not work. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions or know of other brands? Thank you for your time and help!

Send Jon Aadland an email at his site and ask if he could build you some caps for your Conquest scope.
I believe he used to build them on order but don't know if he still does.
I love his caps more than any other and have them on my ZCO 840 and Vortex Gen 2.
He makes the best AR rings too!

@Zeiss Hunter since your post Zeiss has announced a new cap that will be available mid April and well worth a look. I have a couple sets on back order for my LRP S3s.