• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Floating a thought

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Anyone else interested in starting a lever action thread/section? Maybe piggyback onto Blue Sky's black powder/single action revolver sticky?
I love lever guns but only own two, a 1915 manufactured Win 94 in 30-30 and a really nice Puma model 92 in .357 mag. The Puma I bought new, I'm guessing about 15 years ago when I think they first started showing up. It's a color case hardened rifle (not carbine) with the heavy octagonal barrel. Truth be told, it's my favorite long gun to shoot even though I've got AR's , AK's Mosins, SKS's and a few other bolt guns in .308 in an XLR chassis and such. It just balances so well and is dead nuts accurate even with the old school buckhorn sights.
Anyhow chime in and would love to see pics.
I know over the years there have been some random posts on the site with levers. Just thought it would be cool to consolidate them in one place.
Flame away;)

Reactions: 338dude
Anyone else interested in starting a lever action thread/section? Maybe piggyback onto Blue Sky's black powder/single action revolver sticky?
I love lever guns but only own two, a 1915 manufactured Win 94 in 30-30 and a really nice Puma model 92 in .357 mag. The Puma I bought new, I'm guessing about 15 years ago when I think they first started showing up. It's a color case hardened rifle (not carbine) with the heavy octagonal barrel. Truth be told, it's my favorite long gun to shoot even though I've got AR's , AK's Mosins, SKS's and a few other bolt guns in .308 in an XLR chassis and such. It just balances so well and is dead nuts accurate even with the old school buckhorn sights.
Anyhow chime in and would love to see pics.
I know over the years there have been some random posts on the site with levers. Just thought it would be cool to consolidate them in one place.
Flame away;)
I have a soft spot for lever guns as well and still kick myself in the arse for selling this one a marlin 444XLR
CFF26170-494C-461A-8B81-A0E2A9081E84.jpeg