• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flogging Molly - Detroit 2012

MEL07

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Flogging Molly kicked off the 2012 Green 17 Tour and put on a feckin awesome show here in Detroit on Friday.

IMG_82422.jpg

IMG_82622.jpg

IMG_82832.jpg

Video quality sucks, but it was a cool statement... "Being Irish, we don't mourn their deaths... We celebrate their lives." - Dave King

http://youtu.be/OQRU7HW-MM0

Slainte!

Re: Flogging Molly - Detroit 2012

Flogging Molly's been one of my favorite bands for years. Thanks for the vid.

Re: Flogging Molly - Detroit 2012

Nice pics...cheap seats upstairs?

Our two youngest have sat on the monitor's at stage right and left with Dennis Casey and Nathan Maxwell singing along to all the songs with every word. The youngest has Bridgette's total attention and P6 has Dave's. I think we have been to every venue they played in upstate NY over the course of eight years or so. Never missed one show and always had 'will call, all access' when we went. When we saw them in Nashville a while back, man it was good...gotta love a small venue right up on the speakers where you can read the set list.
To say we love the FM's would be an understatement. I think die hard fans might be close