• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Florida- a man pays $150 for the full contact experience....

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

Damn you Carol Baskin

Black leopard mauls Florida man who paid $150 to have "full contact experience"

OCTOBER 30, 2020 / 7:33 AM / CBS NEWS
A 50-year-old man has filed a lawsuit after wildlife officials say he was mauled by a captive black leopard in a backyard animal enclosure in South Florida. Dwight Turner paid $150 for a "full contact experience" with the black leopard, which allowed him to "play with it, rub its belly and take pictures," local station WPLG-TV reported.

full story in link

Victim was gullible, should have done his homework. Owner should be liable. Not to mention that that enclosure was horrific for such a beautiful creature...Even Kevin Richardson, the "Lion Whisperer", who has a sanctuary that at one point had 39 lions in his care that he would walk with, said the 4 black leopards were easily the most dangerous creatures in his sanctuary, and that he would only enter their enclosure "when on his game" (and keep in mind he raised them all from cubs). They can carry prey larger than they are 15 feet up a tree...

Last edited:
Victim was gullible, should have done his homework. Owner should be liable. Not to mention that that enclosure was horrific for such a beautiful creature...Even Kevin Richardson, the "Lion Whisperer", who has a sanctuary that at one point had 39 lions in his care that he would walk with, said the 4 black leopards were easily the most dangerous creatures in his sanctuary, and that he would only enter their enclosure "when on his game" (and keep in mind he raised them all from cubs). They can carry prey larger than they are 15 feet up a tree...
STFU!
Black Leopards Matter!
Black Leopards Matter!
Black Leopards Matter!

Last edited:
Those scars come with a pretty badass story though.

If he plays his cards right, they might get him laid when all this is over.

tlnETyYm.png

Reactions: The D
Those scars come with a pretty badass story though.
I don't know. You'd have to admit to having paid money to go into a confined space to interact with an apex predator, and then got fucked up because you went into a confined space to interact with an apex predator. Some folk might call you a dumbass.

I don't know. You'd have to admit to having paid money to go into a confined space to interact with an apex predator, and then got fucked up because you went into a confined space to interact with an apex predator. Some folk might call you a dumbass.

Why? If she asks where the scars came from he says "fighting off a black leopard. I don't want to talk about it."

Now he's badass AND mysterious. That's playing your cards right.

Not gonna lie, I would pay for that if I could get some sort of cosmic guarantee that I wouldn’t get ripped to shreds