• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida Ballots Shuffled Into Shady Trucks..

Election fraud is a time honored Dim tradition, going all the way back to the founding of the party. Dead people and illegals always vote D...sometimes more than once!

"U.S. Senator Marco Rubio is not someone known for strong words, but even he is freaking out."

Jesus, was that written by a middle school student? The one the election was stolen for.......:LOL:

Reactions: Bender
"U.S. Senator Marco Rubio is not someone known for strong words, but even he is freaking out."

Jesus, was that written by a middle school student? The one the election was stolen for.......:LOL:

Marco Rubio is just upset that if they can do it to Scott they can do it to him. I hope him and his gang of 8 fall ass first into a bunch of horny cactuses

shouting time honored election fraudsters in the face is a time honored tradition in patriots circles

QUOTE="Mooncake, post: 7327883, member: 123791"]Election fraud is a time honored Dim tradition, going all the way back to the founding of the party. Dead people and illegals always vote D...sometimes more than once![/QUOTE]

HMMM, I wonder why Colorado went to a complete mail ballot system. You can't go vote in person at a machine if you want to. I think the point here, and one that I have believed for a long time. Leftists are not even close to 50% of the voting population. They are cheating scum of the earth, who will do anything if it ends in their way.

Last edited:
Voter Services Director

Mary Hall

Ms. Hall joined the Broward County Supervisor of Elections on May 4, 1986 and is responsible for managing, planning and directing the activities of Absentee Ballots, Early Voting, Petitions and Voter Registration in the Voter Services Department. Mary Hall is responsible to ensure security and integrity of Absentee Ballot, Early Voting processing and cost efficient and effective operation of voter services for the Supervisor of Elections organization through strategic planning to promote (THE AGENDA OF THE DNC AT ANY AND ALL COSTS) Supervisor of Elections operations.

This from the website with text color modified and (ADDED INFO for better understanding). The end justifies the means.

HMMM, I wonder why Colorado went to a complete mail ballot system. You can't go vote in person a machine if you want to. I think the point here, and one that I have believed for a long time. Leftists are not even close to 50% of the voting population. They are cheating scum of the earth, who will do anything if it ends in their way.

Leftists are every bit, 28% of the population. Obviously the "majority".

1541954279815.png

Reactions: Apnea and Bender
On the news this morning: Young Dem attorney told election board they HAD to count votes of illegals. Older Dem attorney politely corrected him and said no. If they hadn’t been being filmed I wonder what they would have done.

HMMM, I wonder why Colorado went to a complete mail ballot system. You can't go vote in person a machine if you want to. I think the point here, and one that I have believed for a long time. Leftists are not even close to 50% of the voting population. They are cheating scum of the earth, who will do anything if it ends in their way.
-
Same in Oregon here . We only have one choice given and it vote by Mail . Or you can drop off your Mail-in ballot in drop box before the postal deadline .
It is Authorized and valid Vote by just a single 'signiture' only . It is very impersonal/sterile way of voting . Your paper leaves your hand and it's out of sight, out of mind . Then the 'Only feedback' you hear for your voting is when the State feeds pre-election info to Media outlet . Then the State released info is repeated by the TV frenzy voting show the night before election, Then it's all over .

Any updates on this?
The only update is Election Law is only a suggestion. If you break it, there is no penalty. The final tally may bring down the house but not likely. We are in a dangerous time. More people will begin to take AJ's position.

P.S. They found a box provisional votes left it a returned rental car. The car its said had been rented by Gillums buddy.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Won't be long now. Buy some alcohol too. Whiskey comes in mighty handy in trade for women from the forbidden zone.
The only update is Election Law is only a suggestion. If you break it, there is no penalty. The final tally may bring down the house but not likely. We are in a dangerous time. More people will begin to take AJ's position.

Many are already in AJs position but that doesn’t mean anything will happen. I’m more concerned about them flipping the senate. The house is already lost.

Our elections ought to run more like this:

Make the voting day a holiday.

Vote and get a $10 off tax refund certificate. That little incentive could make or break it. That's gas money for some old folks or some disabled vet on fixed income whose having it rough. It's not really enough to motivate the free shit army though, and it's not redeemable for cash. Unless you pay taxes, it's not really an incentive. This will help prevent buying homeless votes. They need to vote to, just not against their own interest for $2.

Do the ink on the finger shit. Make it super simple so any 2nd grader could run the election. Because that's about the collective brain power they're currently working with. Since they won't change, the system needs to.

Voter fraud should be a treasonable offense. Period. It is treason to usurp another's vote by fraud. That's what happens when an illegal votes or someone votes twice. They stole your vote and rendered it meaningless.

Enforce it coast to coast like it was a fucking marijuana law in the deep south. You know how they take that shit to heart (what's funny is very soon it's gonna be legal, coast to coast including DC, but STILL illegal at the federal level --perfectly illustrates how broken our system is and who those "representatives" actually represent.

Better yet would be to unplug money from our election process, and do away with both parties. They already have a party they're supposed to be part of: the respective district or state, ie, YOU.

HMMM, I wonder why Colorado went to a complete mail ballot system. You can't go vote in person at a machine if you want to. I think the point here, and one that I have believed for a long time. Leftists are not even close to 50% of the voting population. They are cheating scum of the earth, who will do anything if it ends in their way.

Exactly. You can plainly see this by looking at the size of the crowds at a Trump rally. Democrats have to pay and bus people in for the cameras.

Reactions: mtrmn
If election laws arent changed and the offenders imprisoned, republicans wont be able to win shit in 4 years. As it is, any republican victory is shadowed with doubt and potential "scandal". Dems want to give the illusion republicans cannot win anything. And theyll do it with mass fraud.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If election laws arent changed and the offenders imprisoned, republicans wont be able to win shit in 4 years. As it is, any republican victory is shadowed with doubt and potential "scandal". Dems want to give the illusion republicans cannot win anything. And theyll do it with mass fraud.

100% correct which is why they don’t need to let this fraud slide. The way I look at it is they delayed the fuse by 2 years

Reactions: Snipe260
Our elections ought to run more like this:

Voter fraud should be a treasonable offense. Period. It is treason to usurp another's vote by fraud. That's what happens when an illegal votes or someone votes twice. They stole your vote and rendered it meaningless."

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fellas I hate to be a downer but you can see the way this is going to play out in Az. McSally is toast unfortunately as she’d have been terrific imo.
They’ll dick Scott out in Fla too. And that goofy f’n Gollum, Gillum or whatever will get in.
When the rule of law can be subjugated then no vote matters.
Followed AJ’s advice too.

Can you imagine if this went the other way the accusations and innuendo we’d be hearing? Problem is cheating, lying and screwing other people just doesn’t come naturally to most conservatives.

Marco Rubio is just upset that if they can do it to Scott they can do it to him. I hope him and his gang of 8 fall ass first into a bunch of horny cactuses

I'm not afraid of some fairly abusive enduro-fucking with a motivated woman, but I'm not wading into the sack with a horny cactus.

Fellas I hate to be a downer but you can see the way this is going to play out in Az. McSally is toast unfortunately as she’d have been terrific imo.
They’ll dick Scott out in Fla too. And that goofy f’n Gollum, Gillum or whatever will get in.
When the rule of law can be subjugated then no vote matters.
Followed AJ’s advice too.

Can you imagine if this went the other way the accusations and innuendo we’d be hearing? Problem is cheating, lying and screwing other people just doesn’t come naturally to most conservatives.

Well, we better have people screaming from rooftops. If they successfully steal this and nobody cares then the republic is gone. Your guns are next.

My optimism says if anything happens it will be after vote certification. It's not a crime until known fraudulent totals are certified. Now the realist in me, says don't count on ever knowing the truth. JMHO

But there is still a chance.