• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida man. Drink my beer and watch this

anim_lol.gif

----------
Officers issued arrest warrants for Kepke and Osborne in September and arrested both Oct. 3.

Kepke and Osborne were taken to the Martin County Jail with $5,000 and $2,500 bonds, respectively. They were released later Oct. 3.
-----
-----
Timothy Kepke, 27, of the 6200 block of Southeast Croton Place in Hobe Sound and Noah Osborne, 22, of the 3000 block of South Kanner Highway in Stuart were both arrested Oct. 3 on one
felony charge each of unlawfully taking an alligator.
----------

Overreacting much, Johnny Law? Ruin a couple of guys' lives for THIS?
smiley_freak.gif
They didn't hurt anyone or anything. Let 'em have fun if that is their idea of fun. If they get bitten, treatment cost will be on them.

If the libtards keep running things, soon tossing a football around with your kids outside the boundaries of a neighborhood park will be a fucking felony.
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: Blutroop
As I've been telling folks, they are making every little thing they can, including things that should not be a crime, into felonies so they can take away your rights & keep you under foot.

But the "good" people are a bit too blind in their slavish worship of anything called "law" by anyone that they don't see it coming for them.

Felony charges? That's ridiculous.
-
No laws on white trash feeding an Alligator beer or teasing and calling him names taunting him to fight . The ' Crime ' Just don't Confine a reptile against it will .
But the real question is ?, " How do you still prosecute RedNecks to maximum to ensure a plea-bargain and a Win ?
The cough couch-> ' Logic ' of prosecution of this case . Taking both reptile confinement and abduction, then combining them to to make Felony that is called Kidnapping .
edit add: (info from internet)
I did not know ? . It’s a third-degree felony under Florida law to kill or injure an alligator . It’s also a felony to capture and keep an alligator or its eggs . But if you pay the State money, you can purchase a special alligator trapping or farming license from the FL. state .
-

Last edited:
God gave man dominion over the animals not the gov. It’s not the gov place to tell me what I can and can’t eat, which furs I can and can’t use or what animal I can make into a beast of burden or pet or not.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I recall about 25 years ago when the frats at LSU kept partying with livestock- getting the animals drunk and slaughtering and eating them at parties. They finally made a law against it. Going to a rival school they were the butt of more than a few jokes for that one. Not that my neighbors didnt like putting a party hat on their pet pig and giving it a beer at keg parties. They didnt eat Arnold though. Ahh Louisiana....FL doesnt have exclusive rights on rednecks lol.