• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DaGriff

Private
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Gents:

Thank you for the add. I am a CRSO; a NRA Certified Instructor (many disciplines); Ex-British Army (Airborne). I have a Remington 700 (.308) PSS 26" with a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm Mil Dot scope; a custom(ish) AR15 for high-power rifle competitions; an AR15 for unpleasant people; and various handguns and shotguns.
Someday's I shoot well - other day's it is best not to talk about it.

I am still learning..........

welcome from delaware practice , classes , and more practice . If if I can visible improve my shooting ability I am sure anyone willing to put in the time could also improve good luck and much success .

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. And it's a rare soul indeed that is always on without an off day. Myself, bought a bolt and auto.308 that haven't had a pill down the straw since I bought 'em due to tearing my soulder and knee apart saving an older veteran 3 years ago. But I hope to get back into it before long. You'll find so many deep rabbit holes of knowledge, you may still be busting them a few years from now. But glad to have ya here and look forward to posts and maybe articles from you Brother...

Welcome from CO, and someone who lived in SW FL for a bit

Welcome from sunny south Florida