• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Florida Precision Riflr Class March 9th

MikeMiller

Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2017
SW Florida
Next Precision Rifle class is March 9th at Immokalee. This class is one day on Longrange and half a day classroom and indoor range
The indoor portion is at a Shoot Center Cape Coral Florida on March 3rd

Indoor portion is introductory, gear discussion and ballistic testing of your rifle and ammo This is 4-5 hrs. We will give you a true ballistic profile of your weapon and ammunition plus teach about the various gear and systems available

The outdoor portion is in Immokalee and lasts about eight hours of pure shooting instruction Working on position, wind reading and application of ballistics. We shoot to shooter and weapons capabilities We start at 100 yards and can shoot to one mile. It’s a great time

Two instructors
Mike Miller and John Rusyn

John is former Army Sniper and competitor

image001.png
1.png
2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
Looking good Mike, I'll put this on my calender, and see if I can arrange things to get there.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Still a few slots left. This will be last long range class for a few months. Family illness.

Also Shoot Center sent out an email flier stating I am a PRS Champion. That is not true. My Championship wins have been in FTR and Across the Course. I shot a lot of the old sniper style matches but there was never a championship in that I have not shot modern PRS at all. I sent Shoot Center an email to fix it. My knowledge is in sniper and precision shooting not PRS

Last edited:
Depends on students experience level. The classroom is where we discuss equipment and ballistics. Then we take student/rifle and ammo and do ballistic testing. With that data we build data sheets so student has real data to build range cards with

Hi Mike, super short notice, but any spots left?
I’m in Doral, FL. I’d be driving up about 2 hours to the range.