• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida teen shoots & kills sister over gifts, then other brother shoots shooter

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Wrap your head around this shit outta Pinellas County Florida: teen male shoots & kills his 23 Y.O. sister over Christmas gifts, then the other teen brother shoots the shooter for killing the sister:

Some people are just fucking nuts... And if some shit eating grin wearing libtard happening to pass through reading and hoping that we would be dismayed at seeing a gun involved in this, you can wipe it off your face, ain't happening with folks who got even minimally functioning brains.

The disorder in that family has already been present, for a long time. Just a visit to a neighborhood doctor's office or regional airport and seeing some of the tense family drama there and you will very easily be able to tell which ones are going to have some bad shit happen very soon. Sooner or later tragedy was going to happen in such dysfunctional households. There had been some equally fucked up shit that took place right here in New York, involving knives and hammers, within the last couple of weeks.

They charged the one with attempted murder and is in a mental health facility. Any Bear Pit lawyer could get him off on those charges. Self defense, defense of another are easy to argue. If they bring charges for possession of stolen property and other gun charges. That's going to get him juvenile time. Maybe.
The sheriff is pushing for more laws. Fuck off. He should be bashing the judges and prosecutor to enforce the laws already on the books.

I can’t believe the “Have a blessed day.” people would be involved in such a horrific crime. Dem po child’rin done been misdirected is all. Dat boy family done suffered nough now y’all go church and pray fo hims. Time move on y’all.

Amish boy was jealous that more money was spent on his brother. Brothers pull out their guns. Big sister steps in to stop the gun fight in Grandma's house. Amish boy shoots sister dead. Sister drops her 11 month old and hits the floor. Other brother shoots his brother for shooting big sister. 14 year old and 15 year old Amish boys have an extensive juvy record. Sheriff says that it's the fault of people leaving guns in their unlocked cars.
I tried watching it but the internet here sucks.

Only had to read until “Pinellas county”.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Hit the nail on the head. 100% and it’s how they were raised and taught to be. Way of life…

Lets run with this a little farther just for the fun of it.

"poor" people exist of every race in this country. Mexican, black, white, asian. There is no "race" that is uniquely poor.

What I wonder about is why we see one specific race day in and day out. There are a great deal of Hispanic people at the same level of poverty, have access to the same types of weapons. But we don't see it like we do with blacks. Not that you see anything on blacks unless it is something so off the wall like this, or X on black "crime".

There is something in their "culture" something in the way they are raised and taught to be that is the root cause of this.

I don't think it is welfare, or any other .gov handouts, they all get that. I think it is there is no "family" in that community.

In the hispanic community there is a different feeling around grand ma and grandpa, mother and father. As well as elders in general. Family means a great deal.

Aside of all the military age males streaming across the border that will without a doubt become a fifth column against this country, the few "normal" people coming in are religious, and not in the current catholic pope way of blessing fags, Man, woman, husband, wife children, traditional families.

I think this might be a weakness in the grand plan of theirs.

Wow talk about topic drift.....just the way my brain works guys.

Race aint got shit to do with it, its about the environment they grow up in. The same shit happens in white trash trailer parks.
Reminds me of a story. I used to go on about “trailer trash” when my daughter was young.

One Christmas, I flew in to visit my family and my daughter living with her Mom. My daughter and her Mom where renting a very nice modern trailer on a nice piece of land. The yard and house were immaculate and well kept.

Knowing the answer, I asked my daughter why she never mentioned she was living in a trailer. She said “because Dad you’re always going on about trailer trash”. 😳

Seeing a teachable moment, I said to her the term “trailer trash” has nothing to do with trailers. It has much more to do about a poverty mentality. You are not trailer trash. After that, I just started saying “white trash”…….

So yeah “white trash” has nothing to do with being white.

"poor" people exist of every race in this country. Mexican, black, white, asian. There is no "race" that is uniquely poor.

What I wonder about is why we see one specific race day in and day out. There are a great deal of Hispanic people at the same level of poverty, have access to the same types of weapons. But we don't see it like we do with blacks. Not that you see anything on blacks unless it is something so off the wall like this, or X on black "crime".

There is something in their "culture" something in the way they are raised and taught to be that is the root cause of this.

I don't think it is welfare, or any other .gov handouts, they all get that. I think it is there is no "family" in that community.

In the hispanic community there is a different feeling around grand ma and grandpa, mother and father. As well as elders in general. Family means a great deal.

Aside of all the military age males streaming across the border that will without a doubt become a fifth column against this country, the few "normal" people coming in are religious, and not in the current catholic pope way of blessing fags, Man, woman, husband, wife children, traditional families.

Most people don't have the ability to walk away from an argument. Look no further than this forum and 95% of the threads.

The impoverished black community has decided using guns is the best way to end an argument. It's a poor, black cultural thing.

My brother and I argued as kids, probably at 14/15 similar to these guys. We likely argued over the same trivial shit. We ended it with fist, ignore, retribution, or going to mom. Guns were never thought of as a means to win an argument. My brother is still alive and my only true friend. We still find things to disagree about as middle aged men, using a gun never comes to mind.

Perfect explanation of your view on blacks vs. every other race, culture hands down. For example: gangsta rap since the late eighties. Always been about slinging dope, beating bitches down, killing other niggas via turf wars. All while the crackers and police lay down oppression.
Good ol’LAPD was the KKK of Cali back then and pushed racism on the daily profiling young blacks. NWA was the greatest example of story tellers of the gang life that became Gods. To this day people idolize Cube, Dre, dead ass Eric Write, and the rest after.. They are taught that thug life is the way.
Thug Life IS cultural to these people.
Fucked up !!!

They were simply too full of the Christmas spirit! It wasn't their fault, they dinduNuffin.

d9d.jpg

They were all just helping mama trying to get their Google support certification!!!

All that was needed was one more shot for the perfect crime. Or so i heard

Race aint got shit to do with it, its about the environment they grow up in. The same shit happens in white trash trailer parks.
Race ain't got nothing to do with it......hmmm

Tell me then Sir, what race is constantly killing themselves in the inner cities everyday en masse.....

Who composes about 13-14% of Americans but is responsible for 80% of violent crimes....

Who composes about 13-14% of Americans but is responsible for more than half of all the murders in America....

Yeah, but not a racial problem.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

ETA: another long term member that has 200 posts in 13 years........

Last edited:
Most people don't have the ability to walk away from an argument. Look no further than this forum and 95% of the threads.

I treat forum posts replies like “Schrödinger’s cat”.

If I haven’t read it, it hasn’t happened…….

Reminds me of a story. I used to go on about “trailer trash” when my daughter was young.

One Christmas, I flew in to visit my family and my daughter living with her Mom. My daughter and her Mom where renting a very nice modern trailer on a nice piece of land. The yard and house were immaculate and well kept.

Knowing the answer, I asked my daughter why she never mentioned she was living in a trailer. She said “because Dad you’re always going on about trailer trash”. 😳

Seeing a teachable moment, I said to her the term “trailer trash” has nothing to do with trailers. It has much more to do about a poverty mentality. You are not trailer trash. After that, I just started saying “white trash”…….

So yeah “white trash” has nothing to do with being white.

And the "n-word" has nothing to do with being black.

Reactions: Bender

The 13% commit far more violent gun crime than the 68% 89/100,000 black male homicide rate.....17/100,000 white male homicide rate. You standardize that homicide rate per 100,000 rate based on total % of population and the difference is huge. So, all that white trailer trash better catch up if it's environment only. I agree there are similarities but other races in that type of environment are far less violent. It is amazing how numbers don't have feelings and are not influenced by current social constructs.

Reactions: Yasherka
Actually, I would like to suggest that the 13% is incorrect. It is not all of the 13% that is doing the violent crimes and murders. It a percentage of that. Could be, conservatively 3%. Granted, mostly male. And mostly, until recently, black on black. Now, thugs just rob people in broad daylight and simply do not care that they are on camera.

Because no one is doing anything, at all, about it.

I will grant some veracity to the idea that they are not taught enough but some of that is teacher apathy or fear. Because the school system is not administering discipline.

For a while, I worked for a private contractor operating an education program that was funded by the US Dept of Labor. Texas is a non-union state, so I worked for the contractor. The other trades on campus had unions and derived their own agreements with the Dept of Labor.

The students were 16-24 years old "at-risk", meaning troubled children with a bunch of ADHD diagnoses. One student, trying to be tough and fancying himself as an MMA fighter some day, did that because everyone told him or treated him as if he were stupid or slow. Everyone except me. One day, I was giving a lecture on 3-phase motors and he was interested at first. Then, I had to go over some other parts again and I could see that he had drifted off in his mind.

So, after classes were done for the day, he was telling about his plans to be an MMA fighter because that was all a stupid guy could do.

I said, "You are not stupid. Quite the contrary. Your problem is that you are fast. Faster than most people around you, including adults.

When I was talking about the motors, after a while, you drifted off because you were bored. You got it the first time around."

A light turned on his eyes.

"How fast do you think I could learn this?"

"How fast do you want to go? I can keep up."

He started dressing right, walking upright. Doing homework. We were going over some math and he was having a hard time with reciprocals. Then, he flashed on an image in his mind.

"You mean, like it is inverted?"

"Sure, that is close enough for now."

I gave him some practice math problems and he took off like a shot.

Next day, I gave him one of the required math tests, which did include reciprocals. 10 questions, no curve.

He got all 10 questions right in less than 10 minutes. Because one person decided to pay attention.

That being said, the student in this case and any other case, has to want to strive to do better.

No one is telling him to be a gangster.

I don't suppose Ben Crump will be hauling ass down to Florida to sue the local PD , dammit grandma done missed out on Dat getto lottery

Popeyes gift cards are the devil incarnate.....
Lol. I was thinking the same thing earlier. Darcus got 100$ gift card and Damarcus only gotted 50$.

LOVE that chicken 🍗 from popeyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
Actually, I would like to suggest that the 13% is incorrect. It is not all of the 13% that is doing the violent crimes and murders. It a percentage of that. Could be, conservatively 3%. Granted, mostly male. And mostly, until recently, black on black. Now, thugs just rob people in broad daylight and simply do not care that they are on camera.

Because no one is doing anything, at all, about it.

I will grant some veracity to the idea that they are not taught enough but some of that is teacher apathy or fear. Because the school system is not administering discipline.

For a while, I worked for a private contractor operating an education program that was funded by the US Dept of Labor. Texas is a non-union state, so I worked for the contractor. The other trades on campus had unions and derived their own agreements with the Dept of Labor.

The students were 16-24 years old "at-risk", meaning troubled children with a bunch of ADHD diagnoses. One student, trying to be tough and fancying himself as an MMA fighter some day, did that because everyone told him or treated him as if he were stupid or slow. Everyone except me. One day, I was giving a lecture on 3-phase motors and he was interested at first. Then, I had to go over some other parts again and I could see that he had drifted off in his mind.

So, after classes were done for the day, he was telling about his plans to be an MMA fighter because that was all a stupid guy could do.

I said, "You are not stupid. Quite the contrary. Your problem is that you are fast. Faster than most people around you, including adults.

When I was talking about the motors, after a while, you drifted off because you were bored. You got it the first time around."

A light turned on his eyes.

"How fast do you think I could learn this?"

"How fast do you want to go? I can keep up."

He started dressing right, walking upright. Doing homework. We were going over some math and he was having a hard time with reciprocals. Then, he flashed on an image in his mind.

"You mean, like it is inverted?"

"Sure, that is close enough for now."

I gave him some practice math problems and he took off like a shot.

Next day, I gave him one of the required math tests, which did include reciprocals. 10 questions, no curve.

He got all 10 questions right in less than 10 minutes. Because one person decided to pay attention.

That being said, the student in this case and any other case, has to want to strive to do better.

No one is telling him to be a gangster.
He is probably in prison as we speak.

It's not environment, it's culture. And the correlation to race is very, very high.
Environment is synonymous with culture. I will agree that there is a large correlation with this sort of behavior in the black community, but, it still has much more to do with environment/culture you're raised in than the melanin content of your skin. The real problem is the democrap politics in the 50s and 60s that sent those mostly black communities down the path to where they are now.