Variety of large rifle primers

Looking for Shooters World Precision

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
@redx Where does it say you have to be a supporter to post on this thread?

I don’t know if you are even being serious or not.

The first email that lowlight sends out is the rules of the site. In there it spells it out plain as day. Here is the link to the rules and a screen shot of “where it says it”.

If you have not noticed most of the “state fs/ft ads” have been closed because people can not follow simple rules. I for one have made some trades and meet some members because of this thread and I would like it to stay open as I see this as a good thing.

1D300180-2DCB-421A-A584-4892A8F00EA0.png

• Haha
Reactions: redx

Wheres-Waldo

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
With regard to Item 2 from above.

@Emmaandhaley

I’m pretty sure the intent of that item is regulating who can generate a new thread, not who can post in reply to a thread, as non-supporting members do not have the ability to create a new thread but are able to reply to existing ones.

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    YOU are not a supporter DO NOT post in this thread. Read the rules.

delete your post. We have a good thing going here and do not want it shut down like the rest.
    Or how about you delete your Barney Fife police comments And stop drawing attention to it it's been up here forever no one is using it as a for sale thread it's for trading. Good grief if it doesn't get taken down now I'll be shocked. Nice work Karen

redx

Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    @redx Where does it say you have to be a supporter to post on this thread?

I don’t know if you are even being serious or not.

The first email that lowlight sends out is the rules of the site. In there it spells it out plain as day. Here is the link to the rules and a screen shot of “where it says it”.

If you have not noticed most of the “state fs/ft ads” have been closed because people can not follow simple rules. I for one have made some trades and meet some members because of this thread and I would like it to stay open as I see this as a good thing.
    I you look at this thread the majority of the post are by people who aren't labeled supporters so yes I am being serious.
    A, he's not making a new for sale post, he's commenting with a trade post on somebody else post.
    B, YOU have not contributed to this post so why dont YOU remove your post

Last edited:

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 30, 2018
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Good group of key board warriors here.

@redx Your right I have not posted anything I have on here fs/ft because I have what I need, and I didn’t get caught with my pants down. But I did meet a member just yesterday and GAVE him something that he needed. Plus I have meet up with plenty other SH members.

@8pointer seems like someone got butt hurt maybe you should also become a “supporter” as well before you start talking.

I hope it doesn’t get taken down that’s why I posted it in the first place. WE HAVE TO POLICE OUR OWN or it will get shut down. I think there is only 3 other state threads that are still open, and that is because THEY POLICE THEIR OWN. Like I stated I have met multiple members from this thread and I would like it to stay open.

If any of you all want to meet up I have access to a spot in south GA where we can shoot out to 1300 yards, but it has to be after deer season.

Later,
    Karen (or as other people call me Jay)

• Haha
    Reactions: Cornholeo and redx

8pointer

Major Award Winner
    Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018

@redx Your right I have not posted anything I have on here fs/ft because I have what I need, and I didn’t get caught with my pants down. But I did meet a member just yesterday and GAVE him something that he needed. Plus I have meet up with plenty other SH members.

@8pointer seems like someone got butt hurt maybe you should also become a “supporter” as well before you start talking.

I hope it doesn’t get taken down that’s why I posted it in the first place. WE HAVE TO POLICE OUR OWN or it will get shut down. I think there is only 3 other state threads that are still open, and that is because THEY POLICE THEIR OWN. Like I stated I have met multiple members from this thread and I would like it to stay open.

If any of you all want to meet up I have access to a spot in south GA where we can shoot out to 1300 yards, but it has to be after deer season.

Later,
    The only reason it would get taken down now is because of you. Not a peep of 'shut down' in here since I started this thread in Feb. for face to face trading until you came in here looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. So Floridians hope you have names written down of people in your area for trading so you can contact them in the future in the event this thread goes away now. The few of you I've swapped stuff with locally I still have you on PM.

Last edited:

Wheres-Waldo

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Nov 2, 2008
    Tallahassee, Fl

Later,

Jay

Let us talk about this south Ga spot! 😆

Reactions: Hkmiller

buschdog

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 30, 2020
    Maybe I can help too. 😁 These are open to F2F trade for anyone in need that is willing to meet up. I'm in Jax but will meet halfway to trade most times when I'm available. PM me with any reasonable offers you have... even if it's not listed.

What I have:
    Federal small pistol #100
    Federal large magnum match #GM155M
    Federal large rifle magnum #215

What I'm after:
    CCI bench rest small rifle primers
    Hornady .308 250gr A-Tip bullets
    Quality 6mm creed brass

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-131606_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20211020-131606_Gallery.jpg
      349.4 KB · Views: 15

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 3, 2018
    Jax fl
    Maybe I can help too. 😁 These are open to F2F trade for anyone in need that is willing to meet up. I'm in Jax but will meet halfway to trade most times when I'm available. PM me with any reasonable offers you have... even if it's not listed.

What I have:

What I'm after:
    Quality 6mm creed brass
    I have a friend also here in jax looking to trade an unopened 1# of varget for some magnum primers

redx

Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    I you look at this thread the majority of the post are by people who aren't labeled supporters so yes I am being serious.
    A, he's not making a new for sale post, he's commenting with a trade post on somebody else post.
    B, YOU have not contributed to this post so why dont YOU remove your post

What I have:

What I'm after:
    Quality 6mm creed brass
    I still need those magnums...

sprad05

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • Jan 27, 2020
    Has anyone seen AR-COMP anywhere? Or do they have some? I have some things I'm getting ready to try and trade/get rid of.

Finally some nice Fl weather this week!

Chit126

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2018
    Hazlehurst, GA
    I have 10 brand new pounds of H4350 ( one sealed jug and two sealed singles) I’m wanting to trade for a 1-6 or 1-8. I’m located in Waycross, GA but it’s only about 40 min to Andrews, FL. About an hour and 20 min to Jacksonville. I may go there tomorrow.

Nooch13

In Hoc Signo Vinces
    Minuteman
    Feb 16, 2017
    Ocala, FL
    First, how do i become a supporter, I’ll do it. Been a member a long time.

I’ve got about 500 spare CCI 350’s for trade only. I bought a brick of 1000 but I’ll never use that many. I have the receipt, paid $85 at bass pro, so the 500 is worth about 42.50. Not looking to sell, just to trade face to face for other reloading materials around the same value +\- cash.

I reload 5.56, 308, 300blk, 300 Ham’r, 300wm and 458 socom. I could always use h110, lil gun, cfe blk and any powder for 5.56. I’d be open to anything I can use for my calibers…

And if anyone is up in gainsville, they have some 300’s and 350’s behind the counter at bass pro, you just have to ask. They are far left as you look at the counter near the registers

Last edited:

8pointer

Major Award Winner
    Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    On the off chance someone near Tampa jives with the following trade feel free to pop a PM. Would have to be very close though as I am so busy I barely have time to shoot these days let alone make a road trip. Not urgent at all so we can plan out a bit. Please PM me as I get forum alerts sporadically at best, but PM's always ding.

Want: sealed 8 lb jug of StaBall and a sealed box of 100 Lapua 6.5 large flash hole

Have: 600 hamBerger Hybrid Target 140's - .264 - 6.5

sprad05

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
  • Jan 27, 2020
    On the off chance someone near Tampa jives with the following trade feel free to pop a PM. Would have to be very close though as I am so busy I barely have time to shoot these days let alone make a road trip. Not urgent at all so we can plan out a bit. Please PM me as I get forum alerts sporadically at best, but PM's always ding.

Want: sealed 8 lb jug of StaBall and a sealed box of 100 Lapua 6.5 large flash hole

Have: 600 hamBerger Hybrid Target 140's - .264 - 6.5

I am near Tampa but can't help too much