• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flour Power (what i woke up to this morning)

TXMARINE

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Walked into my kitchen this morning, to find this. All i could do was stand there and laugh.

2afip2w.jpg

Re: Flour Power (what i woke up to this morning)

lol............can a 10lb bag make a really big biscuit
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrMfDaLlNkA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrMfDaLlNkA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

at least your puppy cornered the culprit. you should have no problems getting a good set of prints, lol

Ha! Anyone with kids sees something like this from time to time. It's never ending...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha! Anyone with kids sees something like this from time to time. It's never ending... </div></div>

Not me. I have control over my kid.
smile.gif
Although I do admit it is a real task at times.

That's gonna be all over the internet soon I'm sure - that'll go Viral.

That's friggin hilarious - that you laughed is good, you must be a good daddy
smile.gif

Man that is way to funny. Gotta love the little guy hiding out.

great pic. one little eye looking at you, wonder what he is thinking at that moment. thanks for sharing

too funny...

stand by, he,s just getting started...

gotta love it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha! Anyone with kids sees something like this from time to time. It's never ending... </div></div>

smile.gif
Although I do admit it is a real task at times. </div></div>

I didn't know gerbels were hard to control!

I would laugh it up, too. I have cats and have had some pretty funny experiences. Once, a big ol' tom cat jumped up on a free-standing CD rack. I turned and saw what was happening- the rack was swaying back and forth and a twenty pound cat was trying his best to keep his balance. Well, everything finally hit the floor.

It was hilarious. If you have pets, get ready for some aggravation and fun all at once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, and not as bad as paint.

6a00c2251c8651604a00c2251cee23604a.jpg
</div></div>

CONDOMS, they're the first thing that breaks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXMARINE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He said he was gonna make mommy and daddy breakfast this morning, that's why i couldn't get mad at the little fart. He kinda had that look a dog gets when they know they did something wrong. Heck even momma laughed, and she was the one that cleaned it up. It's hard to get momma to laugh this early in the morning lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be funny to listen to his responce on why he did it. </div></div> </div></div>

Judging from all the flour on the puppy, he was going to fry you and mommy up some dog meat for breakfast!

That's just awesome, a truly classic moment. I especially love the powdered puppy, and he doesn't seem to mind. Your son will grow up with that pooch and always have that memory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha! Anyone with kids sees something like this from time to time. It's never ending... </div></div>

smile.gif
Although I do admit it is a real task at times. </div></div>

You keep dreamin' there Sparky. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you hear the pop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Flour.jpg
</div></div>

It went 'viral' as of today
grin.gif
</div></div>

I got the Email. pretty funny stuff

I just wish you could profit off this awesome picture, and get your son's college tuition paid off right away.

Stupid internet, doesn't pay well....

Hilarious! Glad to say the worst my son ever did was crayon on the wall and they at least make a cleaning solution for that one!

TX- Thanks for sharing. Love the story and our have done the same thing. All you can do is laugh and love them. Mine are 8,5, and 4 and they tend to do stuff like that from time to time. Great story!

Maser- let em be little or you will regret it.

Thanks Teppo. I figured I would give someone that needed it, a good laugh. He's 3, so alot more moments like this I'm sure.

OK Just remember I made that LOL - I used a picture frame in Paint Shop Pro - 35mm picture frame...

LOL

Here's me and my lil monkey. When my sister decided to be a deadbeat, my mom and I took over taking care of him. It's been like this since he was born, and honestly, I love playing part-time mom.

Halloween. We were soldiers.
24751_325745645447_633410447_4029694_7605457_n.jpg

Up and coming Top Sniper? I think so.
30434_399574085447_633410447_4768939_5345576_n.jpg

14098_389829220447_633410447_4513695_3271208_n.jpg

2 days ago he was playing Left 4 Dead and decided to tell me all about the grenade launcher he picked up and that he could attach it to his gun!
laugh.gif
So precious. If this isn't proof he and I spend way too much time together, I don't know what is.

Minx, good on you and your mom for helping the big guy out. that bond will last a lifetime! Give him positive influence and it will come back 10 fold.

I have no reservations about moving away for college, except for the fact I'll be leaving him. I've never felt more guilty in my life. While I was in school, I would come home and take care of him from 3PM until I had to leave for school the next day at 7:30AM. Now that I'm graduated and don't have school to attend to, I'm on baby duty 24/7 most of the time. My sister does still see him on days when she's not working, which actually makes me uncomfortable. I'm just hoping one day, after college I might be able to actually have some kind of legal custody.

Minx--Wow, way to step up and parent, especially at your young age. I can tell just through the pictures you are raising a fine young man!!

MEMO TO 'HIDE--DOC IS RIGHT!! SOMEONE GET THIS LADY TO THE F'N RANGE, AND LIKE SOON!!

If you were in Colorado, you'd get to the range this weekend by the latest, so I'm bent about the New Jersey members not doing their job to hook a member up.

Really, he's my pride and joy. He learns so much so fast and since birth he's yet to cease to amaze me. His dad is taking him for 2 weeks tomorrow, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with the time.
frown.gif

That picture is making the rounds of the world. SO far it has hit the P.I, NY, and all over the US.
Scott, We know you made that for fun, so it has been bringing many laughs, and old memories come up to those who have seen it and passed it on.
The most solid words I ever heard in life were,"Son, anyone can be a mother or a father. It takes someone really special to be a Mom or a Dad."
To all those Dad's here, keep doin' what your doin'! To the Mom's and Mom's in training(that's you killer!) You will spend over half your life raising the little hellions up to be big hellions. Then you will spedn the other half wishing you had just one more because ,"Oh *SQUEEEEEEEE* They are just so CYoooooote!" Life is freakin Great! Enjoy it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were in Colorado, you'd get to the range this weekend by the latest, so I'm bent about the New Jersey members not doing their job to hook a member up. </div></div>

I agree, those of us in the west are fortunate to have tons of access and even more gun nuts... most of whom are passionate enough about it to help out fellow trigger monkeys, especially the newbies and the youngins.

Sad that people have so twisted our society that one must watch their back above helping others, lest some self-righteous and/or greedy bastards call foul.

Minx, get online and search for appleseed days. See if there is one around where you live, or where you plan to go to college. Look for NRA events and other state/local clubs or events in the area where you plan to be. Most of those things you can observe (some may have admission fees) and find someone willing to teach you.

Good on ya for taking care of the kid. My family has it's share of morons and deadbeats, I know how frustrating it is.

To the OP- thanks for sharing the pic, it's pretty cute. I've been through similar messes with the puppy, but not the kid (ain't got one). The dog was funny enough, I can't imagine how hilarious it was to stumble upon that, with a kid and a dog both involved.