• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fluffy the Cat

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
It has taken some time and more than a few shots out of my pellet pistol, but Fluffy has learned not to shit in my flower bed. Fluffy doesn't learn too fast, cats must be really stupid, but learn he did.
This morning I was up bright and early and pumped up the gun waiting for Fluffy to shit again. Window open and the Old Hippy waiting.

Fluffy came down the street and got to my place then went across the street to the other side and went on his merry way only to come back across the street once beyond my flower bed. That is one dumb fucking cat. How many times do you need popped in the ass when a turd is just emerging to learn that this is not a good place to shit?

I never wanted to kill nor maim the cocksucker, and I had talked to the owners of Fluffy for what good that did, had I wanted to really fuck him up there are other air guns I would have used, all I wanted was for him to quit killing my flowers I have worked so hard on and spent some bucks on over the years.

So for you cat lovers, Keep them at home, be responsible about it, and don't be surprised when they return home with a welt on their ass if they are fucking up somewhere on their forays.

No one shoots my dogs. Why is that some may ask? It is because I take care of my dogs and they shit at home and not on someone else's yard. FM

Ps. Fluffy was fun while it lasted and provided some entertainment but it is over now. He has obviously learned his lesson.
I wish I had been on top of it before the bastard had killed half of my flowers.

Last edited:
It has taken some time and more than a few shots out of my pellet pistol, but Fluffy has learned not to shit in my flower bed. Fluffy doesn't learn too fast, cats must be really stupid, but learn he did.
This morning I was up bright and early and pumped up the gun waiting for Fluffy to shit again. Window open and the Old Hippy waiting.

Fluffy came down the street and got to my place then went across the street to the other side and went on his merry way only to come back across the street once beyond my flower bed. That is one dumb fucking cat. How many times do you need popped in the ass when a turd is just emerging to learn that this is not a good place to shit?

I never wanted to kill nor maim the cocksucker, and I had talked to the owners of Fluffy for what good that did, had I wanted to really fuck him up there are other air guns I would have used, all I wanted was for him to quit killing my flowers I have worked so hard on and spent some busks on over the years.

So for you cat lovers, Keep them at home, be responsible about it, and don't be surprised when they return home with a welt on their ass if they are fucking up somewhere on their forays.

No one shoots my dogs. Why is that some may ask? It is because I take care of my dogs and they shit at home and not on someone else's yard. FM

Ps. Fluffy was fun while it lasted and provided some entertainment but it is over now. He has obviously learned his lesson.
I wish I had been on top of it before the bastard had killed half of my flowers.
You do know cats are not known for their long memories, right ?

Eternal vigilance.......

Entertainment is where you find it. I either have a cat or a coon tearing up my Wife's bird feeders. I guess its time to set the trap and do a relocation.

Reactions: Foul Mike
He would usually get about 3 feet of air, paws grabbing for traction, while up in the air and going really fast across the street, turds dangling and still coming out. Fun to watch as he doesn't run too fast when trying to shit,pawing air, with no traction,yet be away from the thing that just hit him in the ass.

He was motivated, yet still too stupid to not give me another shot the next day.
Some cats do not learn too fast. Maybe some do but Fluffy is not in that group.
It wouldn't take me more than once to know that hurt like hell.

Last edited:

In today's video we're taking a look at an ultra-rare airsoft gun called "The Sidewinder." Designed and made for law enforcement & some military personnel, it is made to non-lethally subdue suspects at close range with a devastating fire rate of 150RPS (9,000 RPM) using 6mm plastic airsoft BBs. It also has the capability of firing metal BBs for a more lethal approach and can easily crack car windows at a distance

He would usually get about 3 feet of air, paws grabbing for traction, while up in the air and going really fast across the street, turds dangling and still coming out. Fun to watch as he doesn't run too fast when trying to shit,pawing air, with no traction,yet be away from the thing that just hit him in the ass.

He was motivated, yet still too stupid to not give me another shot the next day.
Some cats do not learn too fast. Maybe some do but Fluffy is not in that group.
It wouldn't take me more than once to know that hurt like hell.

I must say Ive never tried that, but I bet you wouldnt run very fast with a turd coming out your ass either.:ROFLMAO:

In every landscaped and planted area that encircles my house that is growing flowers and shrubs . I laid down 30 year weed barrier and put in Lava Rock .
The Biggest+ Plus is that I never pull anymore weeds again . also Slugs are No more eating my green, and the Cats will never walk on it and shit there either .

I don't know if I actually am in love with my plants, even though Roses are weak and big pussies for survival . but I do have a fondness for no weeds, slugs and cat shit .

The neighbors are gonna change fluffiesl name to bumpy ! When they pet him he’s gonna have all those bumps on his ass!😂😂

Fluffy is smarter now so he won't have any more welts on his ass and I will have my flowers.
I don't give a damn where he shits, as long as it isn't in my flower bed, the only one I have. Everything else I grow I can eat.

It took me 70 years to really appreciate flowers. Up until that time I looked at flowers and thought they were cool but never did grow any of them. All of my beds were dedicated to growing food.

When Fluffy decided to shit my only flower bed full and destroy the only flowers I really like it was Game On, and I won.

It really gets down to being a responsible pet owner. I take care of my dogs and always have. Take care of your fucking cat or I will if it is destroying my flowers.

I am surprised at how many lessons it took to teach Fluffy he was fucking up. He provided me with both consternation and a lot of fun once I figured out what was going on.

Fluffy is one stupid mother fucker but he no longer shits in the Foul one's flowers.
I like most all animals, dogs, cats, whatever. Just don't fuck up my flowers.

Reminds me of one of my favorite “professional” jokes:

A farmer called his regular veterinarian one day and said, “Doc, I have a cat that’s really constipated. I was wondering if you could come by and take a look at him?”

The vet replied, “No, I’m working the stockyards all day today. Give him a quart of castor oil and I’ll call you tonight when I get done here to check on him.”

The farmer said, “Well..ok, Doc. If you say so.”

That night, true to his word, the vet called the farmer back. “Hi, this is Dr. Jones calling you back. I’m checking to see, how is that calf doing?”

The farmer replied, “Oh, it’s not a calf, Doc. It’s a cat.”

“A CAT???!!!” the Doc exclaimed. “Oh, Dear Lord! I thought you said a CALF. Please tell me, you didn’t force a whole quart of castor oil down that poor cat, did you??”

“Yep! Sure did!”the farmer said, somewhat proudly, knowing it was quite an accomplishment.

Horrified, the vet cautiously asked, “Well, what’s he doing now?”

The farmer answered, “Well, last I saw of him, he was headed over the hill with six other cats, Doc.”

Puzzled, the vet asked, “Six other cats?? What were they doing?”

The farmer said, “Well, best I could tell, he had two of them digging new holes for him to shit in. Two more we’re coming behind and covering them back up, and the other two were running ahead scouting for new ground.”

It's rather disturbing how many birds cats alone in the USA kill. Didn't Wisconsin have a cat hunting season a few years ago?

I should add that even spay and neuter, while it may cut the population down somewhat (I have my doubts just how much knowing how prolific of breeders they are) they can still hunt and kill for however long they make it in the wild.

Reactions: hermosabeach
So I’m in the exact same situation as you......last night I hear the cat that’s been pooping in the flower bed meow or whatever they do , but they are loud and annoying so I grab my sons daisy BB gun and tactically slice the pie around the garage and I see the cat under the moonlight in the distance and I instantly realize that the daisy doesn’t have night sights or a flashlight or any other tacticool stuff and so I start firing in the direction and totally miss as he goes under my neighbors fence. As I’m doing this I am remembering this very story of fluffy and laughing inside hoping none of the neighbors have camera and recording the shenanigans I’m doing in the middle of the night hahahha I’m going to one up you and start taking pics of the perp and posting them

So I’m in the exact same situation as you......last night I hear the cat that’s been pooping in the flower bed meow or whatever they do , but they are loud and annoying so I grab my sons daisy BB gun and tactically slice the pie around the garage and I see the cat under the moonlight in the distance and I instantly realize that the daisy doesn’t have night sights or a flashlight or any other tacticool stuff and so I start firing in the direction and totally miss as he goes under my neighbors fence. As I’m doing this I am remembering this very story of fluffy and laughing inside hoping none of the neighbors have camera and recording the shenanigans I’m doing in the middle of the night hahahha I’m going to one up you and start taking pics of the perp and posting them
Yeah, because posting evidence NEVER turns out bad, do it?

Is fluffy deceased or just a warning shot across the bow so to speak?

I'm a cat lover.. Cats are more Intelligent thsn humans. More intelligent than a lot of things in fact.

I can't remnber which city but there was a story of a city in the USA that killed all the ferals cats. Pretty soon the place was overrun with rats and mice. They had to since the problem by bringing in and relocating feral cats form other cities to cope with the vermin problem.

Cats are efficient little killers of rats and mice and even a lot of birds but it's just natures way of controlling vermin.

Moral of the story. I'd rather have a cat issue than a rat issue.

Growing up on a farm years ago, we had just about every animal you can think of on a farm; including white tail deer, sika deer and a couple buffalo for a short while. Oh yeah, and feral cats. Little bastards were everywhere and just nasty sumbitches. It got so bad, my Pop gave the job one day, of course with my Ma gone for the day, to "thin the herd". BEST DAY EVER!!

It wasn't long after that the herd thinned more than I was able to do in one day until my Ma had a confrontation with the culprit in the garage; a good size fisher. One problem solved.

So to choose between cats or rats? Neither...gimme a fisher or other mink or ferret. Cute, cuddly and effin' viciously efficient!

Growing up on a farm years ago, we had just about every animal you can think of on a farm; including white tail deer, sika deer and a couple buffalo for a short while. Oh yeah, and feral cats. Little bastards were everywhere and just nasty sumbitches. It got so bad, my Pop gave the job one day, of course with my Ma gone for the day, to "thin the herd". BEST DAY EVER!!

It wasn't long after that the herd thinned more than I was able to do in one day until my Ma had a confrontation with the culprit in the garage; a good size fisher. One problem solved.

So to choose between cats or rats? Neither...gimme a fisher or other mink or ferret. Cute, cuddly and effin' viciously efficient!

A big black snake or two will thin the herds better than any cat. They can get into tiny places and eat them in the nest.

zigzag black snake on sand - black snake stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

I don't have a cat problem, I have a cow problem. She get loose everyday and comes over to my place. Eating anything she can find. Wife's flowers and she get's into pastures that I use for my cattle. I am not sure why she doesn't stay with her herd, but at night she returns to them. The thing is cows like to rub up against stuff to scratch an itch, so trucks, utvs, and cars and that can be costly. I have less than lethal rounds that usually do the trick and over the last 5 years I have shot 4 cows in the butt and they never return. This one just doesn't know when to quit. I shot her in the butt a lunch time yesterday and she was back when I got home from work. BTW, I always shoo them off first but after a while it just become a hassle. The cow's owner leases the land and doesn't really do any maintenance on the fences, so it's been going on for a while. When I call he says she'll just go back over to be with the herd.

Last edited:
I don't have a cat problem, I have a cow problem. She get loose everyday and comes over to my place. Eating anything she can find. Wife's flowers and she get's into pastures that I use for my cattle. I am not sure why she doesn't stay with her herd, but at night she returns to them. The thing is cows like to rub up against stuff to scratch an itch, so trucks, utvs, and cars and that can be costly. I have less than lethal rounds that usually do the trick and over the last 5 years I have shot 4 cows in the butt and they never return. This one just doesn't know when to quit. I shot her in the butt a lunch time yesterday and she was back when I got home from work. BTW, I always shoo them off first but after a while it's just become a hassle. The cows owner leases the land and doesn't really do any maintenance on the fences, so it's been going on for a while. When I call he says she'll just go back over to be with the herd.
BBQ ?

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Is fluffy deceased or just a warning shot across the bow so to speak?

I'm a cat lover.. Cats are more Intelligent thsn humans. More intelligent than a lot of things in fact.

And I'm a bird lover and I hope some nice big red tail hawk comes and wreaks a little death from above on poor little tabby while its decimating the small bird population.

Fuckin cats are the Nazis of the animal world. And according to a recent article sourced from North Carolina State University house cats are bigger killers than non "domesticated" animals in the urban environment Link to the study

Then there was a study done by the Smithsonian Institution in 2013 that estimated that between 1.4 and 3.7 BILLION small birds are being killed by cats each year. Link to article

The Moral Cost of Cats

And if you think cats are more intelligent than humans I suggest you limit that comparison between the cat's intelligence and your own. Perhaps then, it would be a reasonable assessment.

Last edited:
FD7351D7-A79C-42D4-AB18-78A3EFFEAB0B.gif

I don't have a cat problem, I have a cow problem. She get loose everyday and comes over to my place. Eating anything she can find. Wife's flowers and she get's into pastures that I use for my cattle. I am not sure why she doesn't stay with her herd, but at night she returns to them. The thing is cows like to rub up against stuff to scratch an itch, so trucks, utvs, and cars and that can be costly. I have less than lethal rounds that usually do the trick and over the last 5 years I have shot 4 cows in the butt and they never return. This one just doesn't know when to quit. I shot her in the butt a lunch time yesterday and she was back when I got home from work. BTW, I always shoo them off first but after a while it's just become a hassle. The cows owner leases the land and doesn't really do any maintenance on the fences, so it's been going on for a while. When I call he says she'll just go back over to be with the herd.
Haul her to the sale barn, send owner a bill for damages........

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Actually that would be stealing and the sheriff's dept would get involved and wouldn't be good for me because all cattle when stolen or killed become champion prized cattle and the cost normally starts at $5k and then go up if you can provide paper work.
Two can play that game. Those flowers were grand champion, one of a kinds, irreplaceable at any cost but I’d settle for 2Mil kind, weren’t they?