• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flush Fitting DBM Magazine System

swampbuck

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 11, 2012
Mississippi
I have a few of the generation 1 HS Precision short action magazine systems on rifles. I know that they have hit and miss reviews but they have always been reliable for me and Robert Gradous uses them so you can't knock them too hard. The center feed single stack of the 4 rounders works great, and I really prefer flush fitting mags for hunting rifles.

Now that the generation 2 is out, are there any systems out there with Flush mags, or what system would protrude the least (other than a floor plate)? Looking for a long action system for 280 Remington.

Re: Flush Fitting DBM Magazine System

I don't recall ever seeing any other system that has a flush fit mag other than the HSP system. I'm not saying that one doesn't exist, I just haven't seen one yet. My Gen 1 HS 10 round mags suck in the dirt. Just a little bit of dust and the rounds don't feed to the top. The 4 rounders have been alright though.

Geb

Re: Flush Fitting DBM Magazine System

The kwik klip works if you don't want to run your ammo long.