• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing fly tying materials and vice

Re: fly tying materials and vice

I might lift some of that off your hands...pm me with a list of what all you have

i am curious to why you are selling some tying material? looks like a lot of streamer material and a little dubbing; saltwater type stuff?

if you are thinking about leaving the pastime i would caution you that it will be difficult to find a more pure group of people than fly fisherman. sure there are exceptions and i do not like to talk disparagingly of those within other communities including this one but the professionalism that exists in specifically fly fishing for trout is tough to stumbled upon.

at the very least, your welcome for the bump but if you do not mind addressing my question i would appreciate it.
please do not take any offense to my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: logic factory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am curious to why you are selling some tying material? looks like a lot of streamer material and a little dubbing; saltwater type stuff?

if you are thinking about leaving the pastime i would caution you that <span style="text-decoration: underline">it will be difficult to find a more pure group of people than fly fisherman. sure there are exceptions and i do not like to talk disparagingly of those within other communities including this one but the professionalism that exists in specifically fly fishing for trout is tough to stumbled upon.</span>

at the very least, your welcome for the bump but if you do not mind addressing my question i would appreciate it.
please do not take any offense to my opinion. </div></div>

I agree about the trout flyfishing community. I wondered why someone would give it up myself.